scarletrat

scarletrat

aspiring corpse
Apr 4, 2024
my sensory issues and ocd are so bad that im physically hurting. all i wanna do is go to the forest and hang myself but i cant do that to my friend. my whole life is just taking pills to drown out my brain. i cant do this anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: landslide2, divinemistress36, FlufflesAway and 2 others
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
That sucks. Hope you somehow find peace or a way out.

• Love
Reactions: scarletrat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that must be really dreadful, it's so cruel to me how there's all this suffering in existing, I understand why you'd feel so tired. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: scarletrat and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry for your pain. I hope you find peace soon

• Love
Reactions: scarletrat
N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
I can relate that it sometimes turns into actual physical pain only because I have OCD too and a few years ago I had a bunch of open wounds on my hands from all the hand washing and my use of cleaning products. It's crazy how our mental health can manifest physically although I have a feeling you are referring to other physical ailments. I wish you peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: FlufflesAway
FlufflesAway

FlufflesAway

Jul 31, 2024
o/
I'm maybe at the same stage. Psychiatrists bombard my body with pills, and whilst I feel different (maybe more calm) it sort of... makes me realise more how fucked i am... i really like asmr videos, and i think lonely people like them too. but look at the view count. thousands upon thousands. i'm just another miserable person in an ocean of like minded people. the more i try to interact with others the more it seems that this is just life, and most people don't like it. i feel trapped and broken, but i think that's normal, and theres nothing you can do about it. everyone's acting. there's no reward. pretend to be happy. happiest person alive? doesn't matter. you don't win anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and divinemistress36
scarletrat

scarletrat

aspiring corpse
Apr 4, 2024
I can relate that it sometimes turns into actual physical pain only because I have OCD too and a few years ago I had a bunch of open wounds on my hands from all the hand washing and my use of cleaning products. It's crazy how our mental health can manifest physically although I have a feeling you are referring to other physical ailments. I wish you peace.
i mean yea my brain makes me feel like im being ripped apart or skinned or something just cus of this stupid illness
o/
I'm maybe at the same stage. Psychiatrists bombard my body with pills, and whilst I feel different (maybe more calm) it sort of... makes me realise more how fucked i am... i really like asmr videos, and i think lonely people like them too. but look at the view count. thousands upon thousands. i'm just another miserable person in an ocean of like minded people. the more i try to interact with others the more it seems that this is just life, and most people don't like it. i feel trapped and broken, but i think that's normal, and theres nothing you can do about it. everyone's acting. there's no reward. pretend to be happy. happiest person alive? doesn't matter. you don't win anything
i get that. none of us really matter and neither does life. tho sometimes feeling numb is a lot better than feeling too much pain at once.