• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Cruelty can be executed on broad swaths of people very easily. You can legislate and mandate cruelty, and you can be incredibly cruel to huge number of people

they care about mental health that's why they have legalized kidnapping forced imprisonment and forced druging

all the psychiatrists who lock up innocent people shall rott in hell for eternity. Psychiatrists unironically believe it's okay for them to ruin people's lives, just so they can make money. It's even worse than rape what they do.

The ethical rules that apply to anyone else also apply to psychiatrists. Psychiatrists don't have a free ticket that allows them to do whatever they want.

Like any form of kidnapping, it should come with criminal consequence

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, fleetingnight, davidtorez and 4 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
As far as I know, only humans are capable of inflicting conscious cruelty on othes inluding other animals. Im more painfully aware of animal cruelty, but I understand human cruelty too. My parents were narcissists and abusive toward me. Im sorry to hear about your pain.

Reactions: davidtorez, GoatHerder and Darkover
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, there's so much horrific crime in this society, and no one cares, as always.

Reactions: davidtorez, GoatHerder and Darkover
onemoreyear

onemoreyear

࿀ ___ ࿀
Jul 6, 2024
Even cruelty on the road recently has been bringing me such sadness. threatening people with two-ton vehicles isn't funny... would likely only injure me and destroy my last asset. why torture me on my way to work?

Reactions: Darkover, davidtorez and GoatHerder
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
Life sucks enough but psychiatry can make it absolute hell.

Reactions: Darkover and davidtorez