cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
I didnt do anything for WEEKS. My life is NOTHING but shit and I manage to fuck up my only appointment with my therapist which I hadnt had for weeks. JUST BECAUSE OF THOSE FCKING BENZOS i fucking hate everything. Dont wanna act impulsively but I could jump infront of a fuckimg train rn. I DONT EAT I DONT DO SPORTs ANYMORE I just lay there and hope that I would get the courage to FUCKIMG DIE.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, OreosAndDeath, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
I understand u ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cheese.out and Praestat_Mori
nothingnobody

nothingnobody

Jul 9, 2023
i havent done anything for years even though my brain is screaming at me to do something, i dont care about anything in this world for some reason. the amount of effort it takes me to get out of bed is enough for another person to build a skyscraper.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Klophy, cheese.out and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I understand you. I hope you can find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: cheese.out
OreosAndDeath

OreosAndDeath

Fellow flesh prison
Oct 27, 2023
I understand completely where you're coming from. There was a time I was taking 16mg of Xanax every day (if not more) but things got better and I managed to kick them. You can overcome the temptation of benzos, I believe in you. Right now you must feel like no matter what there's no peace but peace is something you can achieve, whatever way you manage to get it.

There is no weakness in addiction, there is no weakness in letting go. I only wish for the best for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and cheese.out