Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Im.... idk. ? I Believe I've heard and seen everything I need. I believe it will be my time within the next 2 hrs. Still trying to gather some personal / family stuff. ( pictures and what not )

I'm Sorry to you all who I might have pissed off, Sorry for anything and everything. Thanks to All of you for.... Everything... Giving me a chance, a light, a prayer in my darkest moments. I Understand there are Numerous of you who hate or don't believe the extra positivity among strangers like myself. But I Love you all, probably would've been Gone months ago if it wasn't for this place and all of you fine people.

God....... Please have mercy on my soul. God is Good, All the Time. All the Time, God is Good. ♥ ♥

Attachments

• 20230726_114229.jpg
    20230726_114229.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: voyager, SolomonKado, Circles and 47 others
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
Oh no :'( @Huntfish34. You have been such a delight on this forum, is it really already your time? I truly stand by your mantra of positivity among strangers, I will uphold it until the end.

You are one of the first few names that I've seen on this forum, you have really made my last month of life better and more bearable, as I'm sure you have done for many on this forum.

Are you sure it's your time? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I can't make out what's in the photo

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: wastingtime, they forgot me, CTB Dream and 9 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'm really Not, but I have everything ready to go. Just praying/ contemplating under this hott TX sun right now. Thank you much , appreciated. ♥

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: wastingtime, dialogos, CTB Dream and 8 others
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
Please don't do it if you are really not sure :'( ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dialogos, CTB Dream, Kerrtu and 8 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Its a shame that you're leaving, you seem like a very nice person. I'm glad the SS community made your last few months more bearable. I'm an atheist but i hope God blesses your soul. You're one of the good ones. I wish you the best of luck on your journey. ❤️

By the way, whats in the picture if you don't mind me asking? I can't seem to figure out whats there. I'm assuming its the personal items that you mentioned at the start of the post but i'm not sure.

(wrote this for the second time, first reply isn't showing up for me.)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: JustABug, CTB Dream, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 5 others
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I'm really sorry it's come to this. Even though we've been here for three years, it feels pretty sudden to see a long-time member go. If you have doubts, don't be afraid to postpone it. Take all the time you need.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kerrtu, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 4 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i agree with todiefor but if you must, i wish you the best

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Cute_&_Loving and 2 others
figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
I agree with @todiefor, if you're not sure, think everything through. Dying with regrets is the worst perspective.
However, whether you end up doing it or not, I wish nothing but the best for you.

• Love
  • Hugs
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I would second that, @todiefor . @Huntfish34, you've been a special member of this community since I've join and will be greatly missed. That said, I wish you all the best in your journey, wherever it may lead. And hope that you can find your own peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, I hope you find what you search for.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Sammie_com.sanrio, Fulminare and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm really sorry seeing you go. The community will miss you. I wish you all the best and a pleasant journey! I hope you find peace! farewell!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kerrtu, Cute_&_Loving and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I understand and thank You. Did you click on it to make it bigger ? It's not much..... my letters, my gun, pictures, stuff..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kerrtu, Sammie_com.sanrio and 4 others
J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I haven't been a member for long but I've definitely noticed and appreciated your presence here. Thank you for being a part of this community. I wish you nothing but peace ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kerrtu, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 6 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You, @Huntfish34 ,are family to/for me and I will say that you are such a warm and loving person. Having you on SS makes me know that having family on here makes all the really bad chronic pain days melt away.

You are a shining light here.

Lots of love and kindness and well wishes to you, my good friend.

Walter

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kerrtu, HighFlight and 6 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Means a lot to me Sir, very much appreciated. Thank You. ♥ 🙏

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kerrtu, HighFlight and 5 others
iLikeFrogs

iLikeFrogs

Most likely dissociating
May 5, 2023
Shame to already see you go, you brought here so much positivity. Farewell and wishing you a peaceful way:heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kerrtu, HighFlight and 3 others
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
May you go in peace and find the tranquility you deserve. You will be forgiven by God and welcomed into paradise. All of your pains will be gone and you will be made whole.

Rest easy my friend and safe travels.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, HighFlight, Huntfish34 and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so selfishly sad to see you go but if it's your time, I hope you find the peace you deserve. ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kerrtu, HighFlight and 4 others
C

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
I'm very sorry to see you go, but I wish you all the best….. I hope you're absolutely sure that it's your time, and if you are, we'll, I hope things will go smoothly for you. I wish you would stay….. but I understand why you can't……
So very sorry to see you go…….. Godspeed…..
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::aw::aw::aw::aw::aw:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, HighFlight, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 5 others
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I wish you a peaceful journey.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, HighFlight, Cute_&_Loving and 2 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I hear the pain in your post and wish you the peace you so rightly deserve. I've see many of your posts and you as many others here are like family to me. I give you hugs and wish you peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, HighFlight, Cute_&_Loving and 4 others
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Peace be with you buddy.

• Love
  • Hugs
I

itsjustit

Jul 14, 2023
May your journey be peaceful and tight lines.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, HighFlight, Cute_&_Loving and 2 others
pickajack

pickajack

Student
Jul 17, 2020
Wishing you all the best. Really appreciate your positive and kind presence here. Hope you have access to some shade or A/C and cool water as you pray and contemplate. I know you have everything ready, but if, as you say, you're not completely sure, you can always treat this as a practice run and save it for another day. Sending big love your way.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kerrtu, whywere and 5 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Vaya con Dios. "In my Father's house there are many mansions, I go to prepare a place for you". If a poor, desperate sinner such as I understand how you feel and sympathise, how much more the Father who created you.
i need to stop now as I'm crying and others will notice.
Sleep well weary friend.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Eternal🌈Rainbow, HighFlight and 5 others
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
@Huntfish34 ✨💛✨

Please know that I am forever grateful for you - kind soul - for your compassion + love - you have so generously shared since I arrived here + I have tried to follow your benevolent example

There should be no 'hate' here 💔

Alas - anyone who 'hates' this concept : use 'IGNORE BUTTON'

Per ardua ad astra 💫🕊️🙏💛

*PS : I love you too

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kerrtu, whywere and 5 others
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I don't think at least for me u have anything to be sorry about. You were such a kind soul to meet within all this. Your comments and such were always filled with such care and wisdom.

You'll be greatly missed but I always wanna be an asshole and encourge some second thought. Make sure this is what u want. I hope its a peaceful path or if u keep living u can come to a place of... ok.??

I dunno my words aren't great rn. You'll be so missed.

Thank you for your comments and such. You made a difference in my life in such a short time.

If u are having second thoughts plz reconsider I'm a hyprocrite but I'm unsure myself and if ur unsure we can cross this valley of uncertainty together with all of SaSu. There's no rush for the end (or maybe there is in ur life but I hope not)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, whywere, HighFlight and 4 others
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Despite what you might think, our community was always better with you. Atheism is quite common in this forum, and though you might have been fervent in your beliefs, your perspective was always necessary as a tempering buffer to some extreme ideas. Thank you for your time, your faith, and the love that you always showed to others. May God herald you as a savior of the hurt, and a protector the the broken. Any arguments I or others had with you aside, we were truly blessed to have you.

Take care wherever you go. I'm not religious at all but I sent a prayer for you.

Rest well soldier. You fought more than enough.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
booplesnoot34

booplesnoot34

I’ll miss the winter, a world of fragile things
Feb 8, 2023
It's never too late to change your mind and back out if you're not 100% sure it's your time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: aticeret, CTB Dream, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
~I hope for you, peace in your travels

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, CTB Dream, Kerrtu and 3 others