Oh_dear_how_Gastly

Oh_dear_how_Gastly

*clutches pearls*
Apr 30, 2020
When I die I would prefer being in my bedroom, on my bed, with the tv playing a show or movie I like or listening to music that I like.

But... I live with my family, in a house they own/recently bought. I feel so selfish for considering something that will taint this house with my death. I feel like morally I should slink away into the woods so that they don't have to associate this house with my death.

I honestly feel like a huge piece of shit because I really don't want to die somewhere where I am scared or uncomfortable, but being so inconsiderate of everyone else makes me feel like scum.

Sorry, I'm just ranting, not really looking for advice or anything so no need to respond. Maybe someone else can relate to this though and know they aren't the only one who feels this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ybother, Bct, FriendofDeath and 11 others
Mr.Mediocre

Mr.Mediocre

Jun 25, 2020
I feel the same, I am likely going to go to woods nearby with headphones on and go out with SN gazing at the stars.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed, not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 17331
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Whatever makes you feel comfortable in your last moments are what's important also so don't feel selfish.

I really do know how you feel. I would love to be in my bedroom and comfortable before I go but I personally would not do that only because I wouldn't want that to haunt others in my home. I intend to go elsewhere to ctb and I have a feeling that I won't be comfortable at all. Just know that you're not alone, even with whichever decision you choose!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ybother, FriendofDeath, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I feel that way too. I feel it would be more bearable if I died in my room, than on the bathroom floor of any hotel. But it's okay, I just can't stand the idea of harming anyone. I just hope my existence will disappear silently...

• Hugs
Reactions: Ybother, Deleted member 4993 and not-2-b-the-answer
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
As much as I want to CTB in the comfort of my own bed...I do not want my wife to be the first person to find me. My plan is to ctb in a hotel room however it bothers me that my last moment in life will be spent in a hotel room by myself. My wish is for my loved ones to be present during my final moments and be able to say a final goodbye to everyone I cherished and loved but that's just wishful thinking.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost and Deleted member 14573
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I don't believe that if you take your own life in the way you wish and makes you most content, that in my eyes is not selfish, we do not chose how we arrive in this world, so we should chose how we leave it if that option is there for us.
Once we are dead, other people are of no concern to us, what happens when they find us does not and will not effect us, They can sit and say we are selfish and all that stuff, but really? Who cares, we got the exit we felt most happiest with, screw everyone else

Reactions: Ybother