NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
no one really likes me

no one wants to be around me

every girl I've dated and loved left me

my friends, well, I've never had many friends, and the few I've had don't talk to me anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, DoodleBug and JustAMatterOfTime
DoodleBug

DoodleBug

Just a guy passing by
Dec 9, 2019
Same here, although I never really even dated.

Generally, in this spiral of doom we call life, all we can do is try to take in the moments, one at a time, but what if loneliness just eats at you and there aren't really any moments to take in?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
Same here, although I never really even dated.

Generally, in this spiral of doom we call life, all we can do is try to take in the moments, one at a time, but what if loneliness just eats at you and there aren't really any moments to take in?
I feel like the oldest mf out there who can't even get a simple girlfriend. lack of love is definitely a trigger to suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and DoodleBug
DoodleBug

DoodleBug

Just a guy passing by
Dec 9, 2019
Lack of love can definitely be a big trigger. Its understandable that the loneliness and lack of wholesome intimacy might be a nuisance, considering how keen our society is to judge people by their relationship status. It doesn't matter in the long run, but people ruin their lives because of that pursuit for unconditional, mutual romantic love. I prefer to just exist ,and, whether I ctb or not, maybe feel the sparks fly one day. but I don't obsess over it, despite occasional, "human" longing.

Stay safe, man.

Reactions: Dead Meat