normalgirl

normalgirl

Jul 1, 2023
Not a vent I just need a place to rant about the amount of euphoria i feel when i think of my death. i'm so excited to finally be at peace and to experience true happiness
I know the universe has good things for me and I know i'll be peaceful with my spirit guides!!!!!
sosososososososis happy i've been thinking about my death for so long now but now i know the perfect way i'm gonna do it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bedtimebabe, SVEN, crimsonpool and 7 others
Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
Yes, It is pretty weird. l also feel excitement for my ctb. Like I am about to embark on a one-way journey

Reactions: The anhedonic one and normalgirl
normalgirl

normalgirl

Jul 1, 2023
Ehh. How is that?
i heard it's mainly painless and works pretty well. if that doesn't work i'll probs just use a gun but i'm trying the shallow water thing bc i don't wanna traumatize my parents with my head blown off

Reactions: The anhedonic one and Charlie-Bravo
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
shallow water blackout :p
I've investigated it. Sounds difficult, and terrifying, to me. But, hey, it you think it will work for you, that's really all that matters.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
normalgirl

normalgirl

Jul 1, 2023
i know we will both have an amazing journey and be happy on the other side!! i'll see u there!!
Yes, It is pretty weird. l also feel excitement for my ctb. Like I am about to embark on a one-way journey

Reactions: Charlie-Bravo and Aries
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
But all the best babygirl💝

Reactions: normalgirl
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Feeling euphoric about finally escaping this world is a beautiful thing. It's the only thing that gets me through the day.
I wish you a successful and peaceful exit .

Reactions: Charlie-Bravo and normalgirl
normalgirl

normalgirl

Jul 1, 2023
You are very happy😊....to the extent I'm feeling happy on behalf of you-😂
LOL i'm definitely not happy i've suffered from extreme depression for yearssss but the thought of my death makes me super excited!! it's a great feeling knowing i'll be at peace and i won't have to suffer anymore

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi and The anhedonic one
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Ik the feeling, I'm at peace knowing I get to die soon. It's an amazing feeling isn't it?

Reactions: Charlie-Bravo and bedtimebabe
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
May your euphoria carry you on and through onto your next adventure. Go well, go bravely, go peacefully.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so relieved to be finally leaving, I wish you the best with your plans.