Noc

Noc

Jan 6, 2024
GUYS IM CRYING HAPPY TEARS I HAVE NEVER BEEN GENUINELY HAPPY BEFORE

I didn't even know I went through with the payment process ?? bcs I was scared of some stuff and postponed it but I randomly saw emails with an invoice now and it seems the universe or wharever did the best job for me!!! FINALLY!! AFTER DECADES THE SOUL-CRUSHING AGONY WILL SOON END AND I WILL BE FREE !!! I LOVE U GUYS I WANT TO HUG ALL OF YOU I FEEL SO MUCH LOVE I CANT STOP CRYING I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY GUYS I HAVE NO WORDS NEVER HAVE I FELT THIS HAPPY AND RELIEVED BEFORE 😭😭😭😭😭🖤🖤🖤🖤🩷🩷🥹✨✨🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, Venessolotic, SquidsCuts and 20 others
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Are you prepared to accept your extinction? The loss of all sensory senses which include sight, hearing, touch, smell, taste.

Reactions: Venessolotic
Noc

Noc

Jan 6, 2024
Are you prepared to accept your extinction? The loss of all sensory senses which include sight, hearing, touch, smell, taste.
What? Ofc?

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, quinnnnnxo, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
Make sure you test your SN before you try to use it! Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, worthIess, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
I share your joy because I must have felt something similar when I got my money and managed to buy my resources. I wish you a not-too-inconvenient journey into non-existence. Love and Regards.

Reactions: SquidsCuts, quinnnnnxo and pthnrdnojvsc
Noc

Noc

Jan 6, 2024
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Unknown21 and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry to see you leave. Wishing you peace and freedom from this horrible world. ♥️🤗♥️🤗♥️

• Love
Reactions: SquidsCuts, quinnnnnxo, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
decades? thats rough, you've done your time. cheers to oblivion

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, SquidsCuts, ijustwishtodie and 7 others
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024

So the loss of all awareness of this disgusting, twisted world called Earth? I think @Noc, myself and many others would love that. The suicide hotline in my town is hiring if you need a job.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, quinnnnnxo, ijustwishtodie and 8 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
GUYS IM CRYING HAPPY TEARS I HAVE NEVER BEEN GENUINELY HAPPY BEFORE

I didn't even know I went through with the payment process ?? bcs I was scared of some stuff and postponed it but I randomly saw emails with an invoice now and it seems the universe or wharever did the best job for me!!! FINALLY!! AFTER DECADES THE SOUL-CRUSHING AGONY WILL SOON END AND I WILL BE FREE !!! I LOVE U GUYS I WANT TO HUG ALL OF YOU I FEEL SO MUCH LOVE I CANT STOP CRYING I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY GUYS I HAVE NO WORDS NEVER HAVE I FELT THIS HAPPY AND RELIEVED BEFORE 😭😭😭😭😭🖤🖤🖤🖤🩷🩷🥹✨✨🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Yes I would feel that happy if I were about to escape this hell torture prison to freedom also . I think that's the way to see non-existence as freedom if you want to defeat si.

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Rogue Proxy and Noc
Noc

Noc

Jan 6, 2024
So the loss of all awareness of this disgusting, twisted world called Earth? I think @Noc, myself and many others would love that. The suicide hotline in my town is hiring if you need a job.
Ate and left no crumbs

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: UnwaveringFire, quinnnnnxo and not-2-b-the-answer
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, quinnnnnxo, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Happy for you ❤️❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: quinnnnnxo, Noc, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I can only imagine how comforting it is to know that the means to put an end to all suffering is within reach. If this is what you really want I hope you get the peace you seek.

• Love
Reactions: Aim, Noc and not-2-b-the-answer
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Sorry you had to go thru all the BS and trauma that life can be. But I'm happy for you that you got what you need to escape all this if it's what you really desire.

• Love
Reactions: quinnnnnxo, Aim, Noc and 1 other person
MrFreshTheCat

MrFreshTheCat

Im tired, I love cats <3
Jan 9, 2024
Really happy for you :), it has to feel so relieving to have a way out, i envy you, also saw that you were looking for a partner, how did it go?? when i ctb i would like to look for a partner too

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Noc

Noc

Jan 6, 2024
Really happy for you :), it has to feel so relieving to have a way out, i envy you, also saw that you were looking for a partner, how did it go?? when i ctb i would like to look for a partner too
Thank u hun!! I reached out to multiple people but they either didn't reply or stopped replying, so I'm leaving alone it seems. Just like I have always lived for these decades. Alone:) I don't even have anyone else to tell this, that's why I wrote it here. I've barely talked to anyone in the last week anyway, I don't really have anyone. I wish you the best!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
MrFreshTheCat

MrFreshTheCat

Im tired, I love cats <3
Jan 9, 2024
Thank u hun!! I reached out to multiple people but they either didn't reply or stopped replying, so I'm leaving alone it seems. Just like I have always lived for these decades. Alone:) I don't even have anyone else to tell this, that's why I wrote it here. I've barely talked to anyone in the last week anyway, I don't really have anyone. I wish you the best!
Im so sorry to hear that, i dont have anyone to talk to irl and never had any friend, i really understand you and send you all the love :heart: we come to this world alone and we leave alone too i guess, good luck.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, Unknown21, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
Good luck fren. I hope you finally find your peace. I agree with @ThymeToLeave; make sure to test your sn. Peace

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Noc
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
Blood test isn't needed right?
I don't think so. I hope someone else chimes in but from what I know, the blood turns colour with nitrate as well, so it's not accurate.

• Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Noc
Noc

Noc

Jan 6, 2024
I don't think so. I hope someone else chimes in but from what I know, the blood turns colour with nitrate as well, so it's not accurate.
I sure hope other things/the method explanation in the bible thread is accurate at least… idek the source

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Imprisoned
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
I sure hope other things/the method explanation in the bible thread is accurate at least… idek the source
Yah, I have a lot of reading to do myself. I have some sn as well but from what I've read it's from a bad source so it might not be nitrite. Tbh I don't get why people would scam others over what is basically salt but y'know :I

• Hugs
Noc

Noc

Jan 6, 2024
Yah, I have a lot of reading to do myself. I have some sn as well but from what I've read it's from a bad source so it might not be nitrite. Tbh I don't get why people would scam others over what is basically salt but y'know :I
Sorry I meant the thread on here. Not the item. I'm hopeful the item/sn is legit

• Hugs
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
Sorry I meant the thread on here. Not the item. I'm hopeful the item/sn is legit
Oh okay sorry for the misunderstanding. Yeah, I think the thread should be pretty accurate

Reactions: Noc and not-2-b-the-answer
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It must be a huge relief knowing it will all be over soon. Good luck, i wish you a smooth ride. I hope you find your peace and freedom ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Noc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved to have a way to voluntarily leave this existence, I wish you the best and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Noc