KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
To keep things short, my mom is essentially demanding bail money from me, when i literally can barely afford to financially support myself if at all.

She said if i dont she'd call for a welfare check to my apartment. i dont fucking need this right now, i am actually so close to fully commiting to my plan to ctb sooner than scheduled.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Little_Suzy and thecolourgold
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
If there isn't anything in your home that indicates to police that you'll CTB imminently, then you should be fine. You can also ask the police the specifics of what they were called for, & if it's clear that your mom lied to the dispatcher, you can probably pursue charges against her & get her in even deeper shit.
Edit: If you want, whether or not she lied to the dispatcher, you can probably sue/file a police complaint against her for blackmailing you as well. It's illegal.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrowaKovsky and thecolourgold
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really does sound like such a stressful and tiring situation to be in, to me it's awful how other people can just make existing worse and even more unbearable. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans, it's very much understandable wishing to be free from existence.

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
To keep things short, my mom is essentially demanding bail money from me, when i literally can barely afford to financially support myself if at all.

She said if i dont she'd call for a welfare check to my apartment. i dont fucking need this right now, i am actually so close to fully commiting to my plan to ctb sooner than scheduled.
Im sorry you are in a stressful situation with your mother most parents are selfish and wait till the last minute to love you when they realize that they have lost someone very important to them and only then do they feel remorse for the situation I wish you the best I deal with a selfish mother I understand your frustration with this .

LeatherRectangle

LeatherRectangle

May 13, 2023

As long as they don't think you are at immediate risk of hurting yourself or someone else, and you can still take care of yourself physically, the police have no reason to do anything.

If they do show up to your house, I would stay calm and also let them know that your mother threatened to do this if you did not give her money (if she said this to you over text, you should take screenshots and show them to the officers).

You could also consider calling the police (at their non-emergency number) and letting them know that your mother made this threat. That way if they do get a call from her, they won't take it as seriously.

Reactions: Touhou
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You can also call the police, which is exactly what I would do!

Tell the police that your mother is extorting you and threatening to file a false complaint if you don't pay.

Then block her! Abusive mothers who call the police on their mentally ill children are paid dust!

If my mother talked like that, we'd never speak again.

Reactions: Touhou
KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
If there isn't anything in your home that indicates to police that you'll CTB imminently, then you should be fine. You can also ask the police the specifics of what they were called for, & if it's clear that your mom lied to the dispatcher, you can probably pursue charges against her & get her in even deeper shit.
Edit: If you want, whether or not she lied to the dispatcher, you can probably sue/file a police complaint against her for blackmailing you as well. It's illegal.

As long as they don't think you are at immediate risk of hurting yourself or someone else, and you can still take care of yourself physically, the police have no reason to do anything.

If they do show up to your house, I would stay calm and also let them know that your mother threatened to do this if you did not give her money (if she said this to you over text, you should take screenshots and show them to the officers).

You could also consider calling the police (at their non-emergency number) and letting them know that your mother made this threat. That way if they do get a call from her, they won't take it as seriously.
It's more just the frustration/anxiety of dealing with police showing up at my door. It's just not a situation I want to deal with mentally.

You can also call the police, which is exactly what I would do!

Tell the police that your mother is extorting you and threatening to file a false complaint if you don't pay.

Then block her! Abusive mothers who call the police on their mentally ill children are paid dust!
Thankfully my mother is not stupid enough to actually do this, more just empty threats. After significant calming down, and waiting it out, I blocked her this morning.

Reactions: Little_Suzy and Escape Artist
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Perfect-- but empty threats or not, if you really want her out of your life for the near-future, you should probably file a complaint against her for attempted blackmailing. If you live in a major city, you can file one online.