amberfreemanstan

amberfreemanstan

Jul 2, 2023
I'm actually done with everything right now. And i don't know if i can take much longer of this shit place people call "home" Everybody i've known has just ditched me or used me. Even my family just use me. They expect me to make money for them and when i try explain why i can't they just pull the guilt tripping card.

There was one person who actually did care, but shes gone. i miss her so much and i would do literally anything to see her again. maybe one day i probably will get to see her. She was the nicest girl i've ever met. She never judged anyone, she helped me find a good job, she helped me with any issue i had but for some reason they just had to take her away from me.

In my head, everyday, i just get thoughts and voices about ending everything. They're getting way too much to handle. Theyre thoughts like "Maybe if i go, things will stop feeling so painful" and they are starting to feel like their true. I don't know if i want to keep continuing here anymore because i can't stay here if everyday i wake up, it's just the same painful loop again and again.

Everyday is just the same. The same painful experience over and over. I just need someone to actually care.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: アホペンギン, Forever Sleep and SolomonKado
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring and awful having to suffer like that, so many humans certainly are too cruel and there really is too much suffering in existing, I personally don't believe that other people can be relied on. But anyway I wish you the best.