Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
It's this deep, cold aching that never goes away. The kind of loneliness you get when when you've never had a proper friend, when you were just a sideshow until the real friends arrived then suddenly you're background noise. I don't even have that anymore. It's just me, myself, and I.

I hate this. I hate being socially awkward and I hate being boring. PTSD has taken all my personality away, I'm a hollow shell now. A memory of a human being.

I can't stand this feeling anymore, I want to die but I've got to wait a whole month until I can afford SN.

Can anyone relate or am I just bat shit insane.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Seaghost, lobster salad and 17 others
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
No I can relate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, lobster salad, demuic and 3 others
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
You are not alone in being alone, many people suffer of loneliness. I understand how it feels. Life can be suffering. Life is not fair. It is the society´s fault, the way humans live - the more people the more loneliness. But you can write to people here on the Internet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, LifeQuitter2018, demuic and 4 others
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
I can relate. I feel alone even in crowded places.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, lobster salad, demuic and 4 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
It's the same for me.I have no one.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, lobster salad, demuic and 4 others
BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
I'm very sorry about that. The loneliness is aching and painful so I get it. I'm also pretty much alone. No friends, family despise me, no one ever reaches out to me. I feel useless to the world. Nothing but dust. Everyone I reached out for help response in Silence or callousness. I'm alone in my personals life and society at large. It's painful to feel the loneliness everyday, knowing that you don't matter to nobody. That you can't talk to or reach out to anybody. Like loneliness is your destiny. Your Fate. I mean for me it makes sense though, who wants to deal with the likes of me. A very awkward person with a Learning Disability that makes you incapable of being functional even in the most basic sense. As one host of a Youtube Channel once said(paraphrasing) " there will always be winners, and there will always be losers, not everyone is gonna succeed, in fact a lot of people will fail and die alone. " I truly believe that I will end up alone no matter what. Society only allows connections to those that have certain positive traits that they like to ever even let prosper. Society doesn't wanna deal with a freak.

You are not insane. As you can see, many can relate to your loneliness, have you tried maybe trying to be your own friend, comforting yourself in the loneliness. That might help you embrace your Solitude. I hope that your pain can at least be minimized sooner rather than later.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, whywere, Wraith and 2 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
You are not insane. As you can see, many can relate to your loneliness, have you tried maybe trying to be your own friend, comforting yourself in the loneliness. That might help you embrace your Solitude. I hope that your pain can at least be minimized sooner rather than later.

I've tried being my own friend but I even failed at that. Too much internalized self-hatred from childhood.

God, I wish I could embrace solitude. I've noticed a couple people here seem to be expert loners and I wish that were me very much. It must be nice not to feel loneliness and instead being comfortable in being alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, gorgonzola, Wraith and 3 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yeah, same. I feel so alone in this vast universe. It is a frightening experience but I would rather be alone than surrounded by fake assholes who only care about themselves.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, Wraith, Ramirez and 2 others
Wraith

Wraith

Lost in The Void
Nov 4, 2020
Same. I have no friends, and my family wants nothing to do with me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Scribble Fan, whywere and 2 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I'm all alone aswell. I could not be a friend with myself either and I dont embrace solitude tbh. You are defo not insane it's just hard with other people for some of us. I hope that month will be somewhat bearable for you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Scribble Fan, whywere and 3 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I don't have anybody either. People aren't meant to live this way. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Sometimes, I think there's nothing I could do besides become a completely different person.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Scribble Fan and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI! You are a global family member as far as I love and care about you a lot. You are NEVER EVER alone on SS as we are all 1 here. I have nobody at all, 65 years young and wondering where it went to! I can understand where you are and please try and remember that you ARE loved, cared and supported here. I am sending you lots of huge caring hugs, a bright loving smile, and the knowledge that YOU are LOVED, CARED and SUPPORTED here!!! Walter (yep real first name)
WE ARE 1 HUGE LOVING AND CARING GLOBAL FAMILY!! Same as me, it really breaks my heart to see such great loving and caring folks here have no one, oh wait!! we have each other and WOW what a GREAT family we are to each other. I cried reading all the posts and I am crying typing this, WE ARE FAMILY PURE AND SIMPLE, and I love each and every global family member period!!!! Love to all here!!!! Walter

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Scribble Fan, Roadkill and 3 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
HI! You are a global family member as far as I love and care about you a lot. You are NEVER EVER alone on SS as we are all 1 here. I have nobody at all, 65 years young and wondering where it went to! I can understand where you are and please try and remember that you ARE loved, cared and supported here. I am sending you lots of huge caring hugs, a bright loving smile, and the knowledge that YOU are LOVED, CARED and SUPPORTED here!!! Walter (yep real first name)
WE ARE 1 HUGE LOVING AND CARING GLOBAL FAMILY!! Same as me, it really breaks my heart to see such great loving and caring folks here have no one, oh wait!! we have each other and WOW what a GREAT family we are to each other. I cried reading all the posts and I am crying typing this, WE ARE FAMILY PURE AND SIMPLE, and I love each and every global family member period!!!! Love to all here!!!! Walter
Oh Walter!!!<3 What would we do without your sweetness and goodness here? Thank you for your sweet posts:):)... hug you!:)

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Scribble Fan, lobster salad and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Oh Walter!!!<3 What would we do without your sweetness and goodness here? Thank you for your sweet posts:):)... hug you!:)
THANK YOU so, so much for the very kind message. YOU are a shining example of our global family, loving, caring and so supportive. Sending you lots of beautiful blue skies with a very nice breeze flowing over you AND lots and lots of hugs and smiles and well wishes for a great upcoming week. Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Scribble Fan, S like suicide and 1 other person
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
THANK YOU so, so much for the very kind message. YOU are a shining example of our global family, loving, caring and so supportive. Sending you lots of beautiful blue skies with a very nice breeze flowing over you AND lots and lots of hugs and smiles and well wishes for a great upcoming week. Walter
Ha ha! Whywhere you're my goddamn hero,I knew you'd pop up!
Yep,I am very lonely,dying of loneliness,my soulmate died. Fuck this life!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Scribble Fan and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Ha ha! Whywhere you're my goddamn hero,I knew you'd pop up!
Yep,I am very lonely,dying of loneliness,my soulmate died. Fuck this life!
Hi! I am so sorry for your loss, it truly hurts me to have a fellow global family member hurt at all. Now @Bullit , I know it can be hard to do at times, but please try and remember that YOU have all of us here, your global family, that loves and cares about and for you. I personally truly do care about you and please believe me when I say that YOU are NEVER EVER alone when you are here with our family. Like I have said so many times before, I am 65 years young and lots of life experience BUT I too am lonely with no one except our family here and that aspect alone helps me each and every day. I Send you lots and lots of huge smiles, big hugs and the knowledge that YOU @Bullit are truly loved and cared about here and you have a huge family here. Walter :hug::heart::happy:

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Scribble Fan and Bullit
gorgonzola

gorgonzola

over it all
Nov 18, 2019
It's this deep, cold aching that never goes away. The kind of loneliness you get when when you've never had a proper friend, when you were just a sideshow until the real friends arrived then suddenly you're background noise. I don't even have that anymore. It's just me, myself, and I.

I hate this. I hate being socially awkward and I hate being boring. PTSD has taken all my personality away, I'm a hollow shell now. A memory of a human being.

I can't stand this feeling anymore, I want to die but I've got to wait a whole month until I can afford SN.

Can anyone relate or am I just bat shit insane.
I feel this exact way too. I've never had a best friend or had a significant other and I hate myself too much to be ok with my own company

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Scribble Fan and whywere
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For many people loneliness can send them into despair, I am naturally introverted and I like isolating myself as people can be disappointing, but I feel trapped with my own thoughts a lot of the time. There is a deep emptiness inside of me. I feel like I've already died in a way. Many people need to feel connected to others.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ramirez, Journeytoletgo, whywere and 2 others