Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
I don't feel like today will be the day I do, I do surely hope it will be. I am so done with all of this. So sick of all this shit. Just want it to end right now. Too many old wounds have been opened. It's all too much. Wish it would finally end. I just want to lay in bed all the time and just stop living. Just vegetating on the floor.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zzzzz, LittleJem, Labean and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also feel done with life. Being alive is just so horrible, the suffering never ends. I hope to fall asleep and never wake. Death is the only thing I look forward too as it is the end of everything. I wish you the best, I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem, blueclover_., obliviousatbest and 2 others
Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
I understand, I also feel done with life. Being alive is just so horrible, the suffering never ends. I hope to fall asleep and never wake. Death is the only thing I look forward too as it is the end of everything. I wish you the best, I hope you find the peace you are looking for.
I hope for you too. I wish for everyone but me to be happy because I don't really want anyone to die from suicide but it would be selfish to say "stay alive"

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
obliviousatbest

obliviousatbest

atrophy
Nov 10, 2021
Same. Wasting away all my living hours waiting for the void to consume me and cast my universe into obliteration. I hope you find the peace you need, whichever way

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: eternalmelancholy, Labean, Fadeawaaaay and 1 other person
B

Bleunoir

Feb 4, 2020
I feel you . It's my birthday today and I realize I never touched anybody's life enough for them to care. I just feel like an useless waste of space and resources. My own family doesn't give a crap even though it's obvious in which state of mind I am .I am always so alone and sliding slowly into an alcoholism .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem, Labean, blueclover_. and 2 others
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Sorry for your pain. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Sadness20
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
*hugs* it's really difficult to go through life because it's always gonna throw shit at you no matter how much shit you've already endured. it's never enough for life to torture and destroy us. suffering is at every step. it's absolutely understandable to feel fed up with it and tired. Alcohol is the only thing that makes me bear it. that being said, i hope you find peace and i wish you the best no matter what. take care.

• Love
Reactions: blueclover_. and Sadness20
Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
*hugs* it's really difficult to go through life because it's always gonna throw shit at you no matter how much shit you've already endured. it's never enough for life to torture and destroy us. suffering is at every step. it's absolutely understandable to feel fed up with it and tired. Alcohol is the only thing that makes me bear it. that being said, i hope you find peace and i wish you the best no matter what. take care.
Thank you❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life is just meaningless suffering and it's all just for nothing chances are you only get one life, what's there to be happy about knowing that you work so hard to survive for little reward to only meet your inevitable demise, life will never be what you want it to be, consumed with how much you get, there's no point in existing while life is such poor quality.

• Love
Reactions: eternalmelancholy and Sadness20
Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
Same. Tired of living each day monotonously, waiting for things to change. I could change things for the better, but I think the loneliness will always be there since I've been ill ever since I can remember. Think I've suffered long enough and I feel done with it

• Love
Reactions: Sadness20
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Same. Tired of living each day monotonously, waiting for things to change. I could change things for the better, but I think the loneliness will always be there since I've been ill ever since I can remember. Think I've suffered long enough and I feel done with it
Me too

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
May you find peace. I also hope that every day will be the day I ctb .