• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I-can-only-imagine

I-can-only-imagine

Student
Apr 26, 2021
So i have just been told they want me to go in for voluntary admission for a review and "safety". I have said i will think about it overnight. They dont have enough to schedule me so it is up to me. i DO NOT want to go. i have had 4 admissions in 5-6 months and it has made 0 difference. But i am also trying to get my registration back. I dont know if not going will look worse as is what my medical team want. or will it look worse if i do go in. i have already told them that i feel it is pointless and that i dont think it will make any difference. I also have so much going on here at home,, but if anything it would be better to go in now than be scheduled closer to christmas. My brain is swirling and i dont know what to do :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Itsallover123 and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi! I am in the U.S and my past experience, if your situation was mine, would be to go in now and get it done with before Christmas. Back in August of 2015, I showed up in er and the intake person was like, "what do you want?". I told her and she was iffy at best. I left and went to the clinic that I had just come from, it was across the street, and one of the doctors went with me back to er and I voluntary got admitted to physic ward. After I had been there for a few days, I found out that if I had left the clinic and went home, the cops would have come and got me.

So, it would have happened either way, and at least this way I got out sooner and looked responsible. My point of view is that being proactive in regard to one's mental health or health in general looks good.

Now this is just what happened to me, but I think I would just do it and move on so one could be home to enjoy Christmas.

MY very best to you, my good friend, as we are all in this together, hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder.

Walter

Reactions: Itsallover123