real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
The only people I talk to regularly are my parents because I live with them, and they are both a bit nuts. So am I, I guess. I have no friends, barely even any acquaintances, no one who understands me or who I can talk to. I'm socially inept and I know English better than my mother tongue because I spent my life in front of a computer screen. My world is empty and colorless, and I can't do anything to change it so the only thing I can do to mitigate the pain is accept it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pole, kunikuzushi, venomousSSërpent74 and 5 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
The only people I talk to regularly are my parents because I live with them, and they are both a bit nuts. So am I, I guess. I have no friends, barely even any acquaintances, no one who understands me or who I can talk to. I'm socially inept and I know English better than my mother tongue because I spent my life in front of a computer screen. My world is empty and colorless, and I can't do anything to change it so the only thing I can do to mitigate the pain is accept it.
I feel your pain. Friends/Bros can't be bothered to even text unless I text first.
If it wasn't for S.S. I wouldn't talk to anyone. I know people are busy but how difficult is it to send a text saying hi ??? 😥

• Hugs
Reactions: Liminal1, binturong and Darkover
Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Same. The only people I have at this point are immediate family, and I dont even like them. Its a terrible feeling

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Darkover
venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
I feel your pain. Friends/Bros can't be bothered to even text unless I text first.
If it wasn't for S.S. I wouldn't talk to anyone. I know people are busy but how difficult is it to send a text saying hi ??? 😥
I agree thats why i barely text them and distance myself and just turn to the internet more to meet people i've been doing that all my life honestly even with that though it's still difficult.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer