LossOfWill

LossOfWill

Lowpoly Heaven
Dec 24, 2020
the thing that gives me the most comfort is that I have the option to ctb. If that's taken away I would be even more miserable.. why don't people understand that? I want out.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Apoplectic, BluesRunTheGame and 20 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Same, the moment I open my window blinds I just sigh and say to myself, another day ahead. It's so hard to carry on when my soul is asking me to leave this flesh and bone body.

• Hugs
Reactions: Apoplectic, Leiden, pompey1999 and 14 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I am right there with yall. had to have a bottle of wine before breakfast cuz waking up in this hell is pure terror.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: I screwed up, x~Sophia~x, Leiden and 6 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
So true.
There was a moment several months ago when my husband found my SN and flushed it down the toilet. I was livid and was immediately thrown into a deeper fit of depression. Knowing my exit is available whenever I'm ready is the most comforting thought I have.

• Hugs
Reactions: Leiden, Meditation guide, justsad&done and 2 others
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
And the only comfort I have is going to sleep to leave this nightmare of a life even for a little bit. That's all death is just eternal sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: I screwed up, Leiden, Meditation guide and 2 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I too, am sick of waking up

Reactions: I screwed up, Leiden, PeacefulDarkness and 1 other person
C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
As soon as I realise I'm awake.. It dawns on me that im still alive and I have to somehow get through another day of this living hell. I really deserve to be at rest.. Iv been a good person throughout my life! this pain is not in any way fair.

In my opinion If someone does not wish to live anymore they should have the right to be put to sleep, Its like some sort of sick game.. You either ctb which is so difficult or carry on living in pure mental torture.

Reactions: Nightwillalwayswin, Leiden, Meditation guide and 3 others
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Waking up is horrible. The reality of my life hits me immediately and I feel completely crushed. I am so tired of getting up and facing the day over and over again.

Reactions: Leiden and Meditation guide
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019

"I'm sick of waking up"​

Me too! I so wish I would die in my sleep, but it seems that my body (and SI), is not on board and I am reminded of this every, single morning.

Reactions: Leiden
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
the thing that gives me the most comfort is that I have the option to ctb. If that's taken away I would be even more miserable.. why don't people understand that? I want out.
It feels the same for me. I allow myself to have several on-hand options #1, #2, and #3 to be readily available options.

I keep waking up.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Imagine just as you are starting to wake up you are aware of internal tremors which feel as if you are in an earthquake, or all your insides are shaking violently. It's hell. Some days it continues for hours. I can feel the tremors starting up just as I'm waking up.
I look forward to the time I never wake up again. It's all I have to look forward to.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Leiden, GreenTree, Spitfire and 1 other person
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I normally am but tomorrow I will be happy knowing my plan is basically just to go to the shop to get vodka then watch depressing films all day and night with curtains closed.

• Love
Reactions: homesick28, Leiden and Spitfire
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Wish I had this problem. I can't sleep lately :'(

• Aww..
Reactions: Leiden