• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: idek, madbananas, cant cry and 7 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
hey habibii, sorry to hear.

we can hear you and we want to hear you.

start by just venting and letting out how you feel and i promise you'll be heard and understood by everyone here. you can stop by in the chatroom as well if you need someone to talk to or a group of people to talk to, or pm myself or others if you need someone to talk to privately.

hope you feel better, take care.

• Love
Reactions: madbananas, Red and Deleted member 14573
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
Habibiii, we hear you wallahi :heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk
S

SoonToBeDead

May 15, 2020
I am so tired of living, i cant sleep, i dont understand whats wrong with me. I have so many people caring but they dont hear my screaming im beimg pulled down
Living is hell, if i die at my hands im going to hell. What am i suppose to do????!!!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Abaigh, madbananas, Bct and 3 others
Arisa

Arisa

Clinging onto every ounce of hope
Feb 23, 2020
Is there anything bothering you? Maybe we can help. Here for you ♡

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Deleted member 14573
S

SoonToBeDead

May 15, 2020
Everything is bothering me psychologically

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Abaigh, Deleted member 14573 and pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Everything is bothering me psychologically
sorry you feel overwhelmed by everything you're going through.

start with how you're feeling as of right now and the one thing that's hurting you the most.

people caring but not hearing you're screaming is really tragic and i'm sorry you don't feel heard and understood by people around you. feeling as if you're problems and what you're going through doesn't matter makes you feel completely worthless and i don't blame you for feeling the way you do.

• Hugs
Reactions: cant cry and Deleted member 14573
S

SoonToBeDead

May 15, 2020
Im glad there's someone caring out. Too late for me, care for others before its late

Love

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Abaigh, Red and Deleted member 14573
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Im glad there's someone caring out. Too late for me, care for others before its late

Love
regardless of whether its late or not won't stop people from still caring about you, that shouldn't determine if you should be cared for or not.

this is you feeling invalidated and feeling as if you aren't worth being cared for. but you are, everyone is, and i'm sorry you've been treated as if you aren't worthing caring for.

• Love
Reactions: Red
Arisa

Arisa

Clinging onto every ounce of hope
Feb 23, 2020
I care about you as well. ♡♡ While only you can decide if its too late, Im here to listen. Also welcome - this forum is a good place for support, resources, and to just rant.

W

Whatsthepointanyway

May 14, 2020
I have many days like this. We understand you. Life is fucking hard. Got any pets? My cat gets it. Seriously, it helps, they don't try and make you feel better

• Love
P

Parsifal64

May 16, 2020
I am so tired of living, i cant sleep, i dont understand whats wrong with me. I have so many people caring but they dont hear my screaming im beimg pulled down
Living is hell, if i die at my hands im going to hell. What am i suppose to do????!!!
Don't kill yourself. You're not in any rational sort of shape to make a decision like that.

Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
Hello do u want to talk about it I read all your replies in this thread I'm really sorry to hear that you are hurting so bad. I'm here if you want to talk❤️

Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
Hello, I'm so very sorry that you feel so bad and are hurting so much. It is so terrible to be caught in a loop. I understand and I care.

J