• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

delphi4470

-
Dec 20, 2023
I want to be done with it all so bad but im scared, im literally terrified of everything all the time. Ive had mental and physical health issues all of my life and it sucks so fucking bad but i just cant bring myself to end it, a part of me is still holding out even though my life is already ruined and ive lost all hope. idk what to do tbh

• Hugs
Reactions: Spectre, koro and Sleeper System
TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
I understand that, for a long time I wondered why I was scared, but I've learned there's a difference between wanting to die and wanting to not feel the way you do. I want to be normal, and for a long time I've carried a lot of guilt and shame for my mistakes but I have recently started talking with the love of my life again and we both want to get back together. I might just post about it as it's own post so that I don't end up repeating myself all day about the drastic changes I've been through lately.
If you want to talk I'm here. I've been on both sides of wanting to end it (and almost succeeding) and recovery so I won't judge your decision.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really dreadful and tiring feeling so trapped in that situation, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes.