AngelJuttichot

AngelJuttichot

Nov 18, 2023
I'm not even looking for answers, my ex went pretty much no-contact with me after she found out I was casually doing drugs again.

I've pretty much promised myself (And this new girl) I'd stop and I'm staying true to that.

That's not the part I'm worried about, while I was upset it sort of gave me closure knowing that she'd be okay because all I made her do, especially nearing the end of that relationship, was worry.

I think a couple days before my ex went (Definitely before the 1st of December), there was a new girl who came into the picture and we've pretty much hit it off since, even told each other we love each other, I didn't WANT to rush things as much as I did but it felt like the natural and right thing to do. Again not the issue here but it adds context.

I'm terrified of things derailing until she grows to hate me or tire of me. Because I genuinely love this girl and she would reciprocal if anything because are both very flirty with each other. It sounds stupid, very woe is me and like I'm stressing over nothing but still, I love her, she loves me but I don't want thing repeating with her.

I don't really know anything else I feel comfortable I'm probably just tired so sorry in advance. <3