• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
I have digestive issues, so much pain everyday i cant even go to the bathroom without strong laxatives. Im afraid SN wont work on my system and i wont die from it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, divinemistress36, petal76 and 3 others
AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
The one upside, in my understanding, of CTB through SN, is that there is no real damage after failure, read up on the SN bible on here for more info.

Reactions: Circles and pthnrdnojvsc
F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
is it overall digestive issues like you can't absorb nutrients or something. I think SN should still be able to work you don't need to pass it it just needs to get into turn bloodstream for it to work. So unless you have problems getting it to absorb in your small intestines, I think it can work. Maybe take a slightly larger dose if you're unsure?

Reactions: Kta1994 and divinemistress36
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I doubt that you will survive if it is pure enough and you are able to keep it down long enough or drink the second cup if you vomit. You can also try again if you fail.

• Informative
Reactions: Goku Black and Kta1994
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
The one upside, in my understanding, of CTB through SN, is that there is no real damage after failure, read up on the SN bible on here for more info.
Hospital here doesnt have thr antidote so im not sure how id recover, is it even possible?

AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
Hospital here doesnt have thr antidote so im not sure how id recover, is it even possible?
Forum 1:

Forum 2:

Give those a read, recovery in most cases isn't necessarily if executed well

Reactions: ctemourge