• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RollingLights

RollingLights

Walking red flag
Sep 20, 2023
I want to escape the lonely life I'm living in. nobody loves me and I have nobody left anymore. Cutting my arms are really the only thing that is keeping me from doing it I think. I also, as I mentioned, am terrified of death. Is there anyway I can accept it more and not care as much, or will I just have to do it impulsively?

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: john8964, Painfu.Ll.suffering, natthebrat and 4 others
jokerD

jokerD

I’m ok
Sep 9, 2023
Dont do anything based on your impulses, take a time for you and think on what you want to do with your life, be safe my friend.

pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
It's normal to want to but be scared of actually dying. There is no real remedy. This is why alot of people get piss drunk before they do it . But when it's time, it's time.

Reactions: Foreverix and DeadHead
Despondent_Fondant

Despondent_Fondant

Jul 28, 2023
While it is really easy to say that "I don't fear death, either I go out on my own terms or die because of something outside my control." I think the only people that actually believe this are fools. Everyone is afraid to die, even just a little. Because we recognize the chance, that we could lead a better life. People who dies for a cause they give their life too are no different, they are also scared, they have just convinced themselves that their life is not as valuable as the thing they are willing to die for. No one escapes death, and no one is okay with that. Ending your life is not something that will be without fear, it's just not realistic. When people do things impulsively, it's not normally seen as something good, like buying food at 3am because of a craving. Please don't kill yourself impulsively, give yourself the dignity of being in sound mind, making sure it's your decision, not just because you crave ending your life.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, offbalance and DeadHead
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I want to escape the lonely life I'm living in. nobody loves me and I have nobody left anymore. Cutting my arms are really the only thing that is keeping me from doing it I think. I also, as I mentioned, am terrified of death. Is there anyway I can accept it more and not care as much, or will I just have to do it impulsively?
I'm the opposite. I want to die, but I'm scared of killing myself…

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I think if you really want to go then you will do everything to try and make that happen! This might mean you aren't ready to attempt, take your time and don't make any impulsive decisions. I know life can be difficult and challenging but maybe try to work through your issues and try to find resolutions, especially if you fear death. I'm the opposite, I'm waiting on death and not afraid to go! I'm actually terrified to keep going, life keeps getting worse! But we're here for you either way 🥰

Reactions: Blahblahlah
RollingLights

RollingLights

Walking red flag
Sep 20, 2023
It's normal to want to but be scared of actually dying. There is no real remedy. This is why alot of people get piss drunk before they do it . But when it's time, it's time.
I've already tried hanging years ago, rn I'm just waiting to buy a gun and end it quickly. Only issue with that is I don't want to commit a mass shooting or anything, I'm just so fucking angry at the world and myself

• Aww..
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
I've already tried hanging years ago, rn I'm just waiting to buy a gun and end it quickly. Only issue with that is I don't want to commit a mass shooting or anything, I'm just so fucking angry at the world and myself
Try to hold off for a bit on the gun. If you think you might hurt innocents, its not the best thing to have on hand. I'm not going to tell you not to do it, but you seem really impulsive right now. You need to really weigh out your options before you do anything. Just remember there is no reset button for life.

felixwasabsurd

felixwasabsurd

Lover of absurdity
Sep 19, 2023
Do not do it impulsively, take time to accept death write notes to your loved ones even if its your pets and talk your thoughts into SS eventually the courage to do it will come

Reactions: DeadHead
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Don't do it impulsively. The chances of failure are high, and while you say you don't want to die now, you really do after a failed attempt. The disappointment is immense.

RollingLights

RollingLights

Walking red flag
Sep 20, 2023
Do not do it impulsively, take time to accept death write notes to your loved ones even if its your pets and talk your thoughts into SS eventually the courage to do it will come
Ok, I'll give it a bit more time, I just hate being an unstable burden on the few people who do care about me. I may try something simple like jumping, but I'm still not super sure

felixwasabsurd

felixwasabsurd

Lover of absurdity
Sep 19, 2023
Ok, I'll give it a bit more time, I just hate being an unstable burden on the few people who do care about me. I may try something simple like jumping, but I'm still not super sure
Don't worry most of us are in the same boat, just keep looking for methods jumping can just paralyze you instead of killing you, there's a risk to most methods make sure you find a risk you are willing to take.
Good luck with finding your peace❤️

RollingLights

RollingLights

Walking red flag
Sep 20, 2023
Don't worry most of us are in the same boat, just keep looking for methods jumping can just paralyze you instead of killing you, there's a risk to most methods make sure you find a risk you are willing to take.
Good luck with finding your peace❤️
I know it's cringe and selfish but I just want to be genuinely loved damn it. People usually hurt me really bad when they said they loved me. Thinking about stuff like that usually makes me cut myself tho

felixwasabsurd

felixwasabsurd

Lover of absurdity
Sep 19, 2023
I know it's cringe and selfish but I just want to be genuinely loved damn it. People usually hurt me really bad when they said they loved me. Thinking about stuff like that usually makes me cut myself tho

Being loved is a basic human need, it's not selfish nor cringe to crave it when you've been deprived of it.

Despondent_Fondant

Despondent_Fondant

Jul 28, 2023
That is not true. A strong rage may suppress the fear of death entirely.
I would say this is a form of intoxication. Being so angry at something, someone, yourself that you are not at all afraid to die, is not acceptance, but a lack of understanding. It's hard to fully understand consequence when you are intoxicated with a anger. I would compare this to impulsivity, not a rational understanding of what you really want.
That is not true. A strong rage may suppress the fear of death entirely.

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
Being so angry at something, someone, yourself that you are not at all afraid to die, is not acceptance, but a lack of understanding.
I was in such a situation, and since I'm very reflexive, I can definitely tell that I fully accepted the possibility to die with the strong thought "I don't care that I won't live anymore". That situation was resolved peacefully not because of my fear of death.
I would compare this to impulsivity, not a rational understanding of what you really want.
Even though I'm calm now, I can imagine situations when I'd kill myself with no doubt, no fear, and no regret.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I could personally never fear death as I believe death to just be permanent nothingness, it's nothing more than an eternal, dreamless sleep and the thought of such a thing comforts me so much.

And anyway death is the most normal and inevitable thing, what keeps me trapped here is how difficult and risky suicide is for me, it's just the reality that suicide isn't straightforward because after all as humans we are all programmed to survive even if one is fully aware that suicide is what they truly wish for.

I really wish that it's much easier to be permanently free from all the suffering as I get that it really can be so dreadful feeling trapped here in this existence, I imagine that those who managed to succeed had access to a method that they felt confident in and they just got so determined to leave this world.

Reactions: jussrav
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Just try to think about the pain ending, you can finally get off the ride. I'm so done.

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Thats so sad... Why do you think you would commit a mass shooting?You speaking about that being an issue shows that you don't want to that...

Is it that bad with ur impulses or are u generally very anxious and afraid of yourself?
I do understand the last part though... Imagine in this mass shooting is a good person that is the only person for another one like you... :( or for many... Or a good mother or father... As you seem to knew there are not plenty really good people, and the fewer they get the more horrible this world becomes...
THat is also one reason for me to want to end that... I don't want to become a bad person... But i feel my experiences force me to become one one day
I understand your situation and am so sorry you are experiencing this lonelyness... Cutting is a non healthy way to cope with extreme feelings... An loneliness is one of the worst for humans (most=?!)
Other people had the privilege to learn how to regulate emotions in others ways... Being heard, being taken care of when sad.asoasf...
Is there no other support system in ur country that you could try? ... I am so sorry for you :(

As others mentioned, maybe its not ur time yet... I don't know ur story, only you will know...

Last edited: