SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I have worried for so long that the worst is yet to come. Working in a prison didn't help. The way the legal system runs it is easy for a good person to go to prison. For those in charge of it to take advantage of someone.

I watched inmates getting treated badly because of staffs own mental issues. Can you imagine being a good person, sent to prison because of the corruption in the system, and then turned into someone you never thought you could be because of the "real" bad inmates and the horrible staff?

Because of my training in the military, ptsd, and what I've already seen I always have this crippling terror. Combined with chronic pain, agoraphobia, depression, extremely high anxiety.

It feels like everything I had was taken from me before I even had a chance. What did I do to deserve all this this?! I feel like a passenger in my own body. Over time the mental and physical pain gets worse and no matter everything I've done, it doesn't get any better.

Please release me😢 I BEG OF YOU😢 IF THERE IS ANOTHER SIDE JUST TAKE AWAY MY EXISTENCE AND NO MORE OF THIS PUNISHMENT😢 my fear of what's on the other side is actually waning because of the continuous pain over time😢 Please SN work😢 Only a few more days now I hope..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice and tpboy
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I am sorry you are suffering so much. I hope you a peaceful end.

• Aww..
Reactions: SolomonKado
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
i hope the best for you, and you find whatever your looking for whether it be the afterlife or eternal rest

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really horrible and tiring being trapped in that situation, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

• Hugs