• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
Ok so I only have around 24 hrs left before my family finds out that I did not finish college and actually went AWOL back in 2017. I don't want them to know and I will have a hard time explaining why I did that. I will take it to my grave no matter what but since I'm running out of lies I can't keep this up anymore. I've mostly faked school docs(only just to show them) and there is no way I can fake graduation requirements because the university website doesn't have those. My mother seems to also need the docs for some case? Not sure how that will help so she's been asking that for months. I can fake something but I don't want to submit that to whatever she's going to send it to because we might get in trouble with the law or something. ANYWAY I really can't tell my family the reason why I went AWOL. They didn't take it well from the first time I've skipped classes so I never bothered opening up to them again. "Oh but you have a job now. Don't worry" yea no shit like I'll ever go somewhere with just being a shitty call center agent. They were fine with my job thinking it's just a stepping stone but they'll obviously just look down at me. So finally getting to my point- I just need a method to do that's easy or cheap to set up. I might just do it tomorrow instead of going to work. This will at least distract them and I can save my sis from all of these. I'll tell my sis to just blame me for everything and I'll leave a suicide note saying how I forced my sis to go AWOL with me as well. Methods that I can think of are jumping from a high place and hanging(idek if i can pull that off). I don't think I'm confident enough to try other methods since I might fail them. My other last resort is just buying some electric tool? from the hardware store and just push my neck against it. If anyone has other options feel free to message me. I don't care if it will hurt. I just want something quick to set up.

edit: i thought of some methods and will edit again later when i'm done with my laundry.

edit 2: ok other one i've thought of is drowning. Like tying stones to myself or putting it in my clothes so it would weigh me down? Thinking about it now that might be hard to do too since I'm not sure how I'll attach the rocks to me? Like i might need a bag i guess? but i might be able to take it off if SI kicks in. Other option is so stupid to me but just sticking a fork in an electrical socket lol or something related to electrocution which i'll still research..
Also burning myself alive? But I feel like that's hard to do especially at night because it'll be obvious and I don't really want to cause a fire...so scratch that.

Last edited:
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
if you only care about success, hydrogen sulfide would do the trick, except that will hurt like a bitch, be somewhat slow, and endangers whoever finds your body. i cannot recommend it for those reasons, but again, it will work if you can withstand it.

otherwise, jumping is always accessible and not as painful assuming you fall unconscious upon impact.

heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
if you only care about success, hydrogen sulfide would do the trick, except that will hurt like a bitch, be somewhat slow, and endangers whoever finds your body. i cannot recommend it for those reasons, but again, it will work if you can withstand it.

otherwise, jumping is always accessible and not as painful assuming you fall unconscious upon impact.
oh thanks i'll look that up

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The mafia used to secure (lock) a huge chain with a weight around someone's ankle and then throw them off a boat.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Sick of it all
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me personally the methods that I had been thinking about are hanging and drowning. Both of them sound horrible and difficult though. It's unfair how it really can be this hard to leave this life behind. On other threads it says that the electrocution method is not recommended for ctb, it will likely just lead to damage. I think that it's a personal decision deciding what method is suitable, it depends on the individual. It does sound stressful being in that situation and to me it's understandable wanting to leave before life gets worse.
I wish you the best.