• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I literally do nothing all day except browse this forum and listen to some songs.
I have no money except my funeral money. I cannot find a job and I will never find a job that suits me. I am not employable anyway.
My parents do not ask about me, they do not give me any money, and they do not care about me at all. Even my brothers, no one is able to help me with money.
I don't even find the money to start psychological treatment, even if I want to recover, this is not an option for me. I live in a despicable country where unemployment is very high and the economy is dead and I cannot get out of it.
I'm literally rotting here waiting until I feel sorry for myself and end my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cec, corazon, zzeroo and 16 others
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
I'm rotting too but i don't have no other choices
I'm from morocco btw wby ?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, davidtorez, grahf and 2 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I'm rotting too but i don't have no other choices
This is completely unfair, why do we have to be in this situation, I'm stuck here and I don't see any way out but CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, Praestat_Mori, davidtorez and 1 other person
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
This is completely unfair, why do we have to be in this situation, I'm stuck here and I don't see any way out but CTB.
Same with me and i feel sorry for myself that i have to ctb

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: myusername890, Praestat_Mori, _Minsk and 3 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I will rot with you too
We can all rot in this world together

• Hugs
Reactions: cec, myusername890, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
I'm rooting too
And worse I'm from third world country

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and davidtorez
pluscat

pluscat

Sep 26, 2023
I literally do nothing all day except browse this forum and listen to some songs.
I have no money except my funeral money. I cannot find a job and I will never find a job that suits me. I am not employable anyway.
My parents do not ask about me, they do not give me any money, and they do not care about me at all. Even my brothers, no one is able to help me with money.
I don't even find the money to start psychological treatment, even if I want to recover, this is not an option for me. I live in a despicable country where unemployment is very high and the economy is dead and I cannot get out of it.
I'm literally rotting here waiting until I feel sorry for myself and end my life.
Feel this, even though I'm from England the waiting lists for psychological help is ridiculous, so your forced to pay up and go private and if you don't have the money well, your kinda fucked it's why I don't even bother trying to get it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: grahf, Praestat_Mori and Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I'm rooting too
And worse I'm from third world country
I am from a third world country as well, one of the worst countries in the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: cec and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Literally me and rotting at home. All days r the same. šŸ¤—

• Hugs
Reactions: cec and divinemistress36
S

soleil

ā€¦
Apr 28, 2023
I'm literally in bed 24/7 wasting away, loneliest person that exists šŸ˜¢

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and grahf
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
even though I'm from England the waiting lists for psychological help is ridiculous, so your forced to pay up and go private and if you don't have the money well, your kinda fucked it's why I don't even bother trying to get it.
In my country free healthcare you need see psychiatrist first and they will only give you medicine and only listen you for 15 minutes