• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

2Headpats4You

Oct 10, 2020
I've tried it before. My basic setup is still like pic 1. I live alone and I'm waiting until close to midnight as to not end up like pic 2.
I fell with the rope around my neck once before but didn't lose consciousness right away; I just couldn't breathe. My adams apple may be a bit big and prevent the rope from squeezing the proper arteries the right way. I opened the door and pulled the rope down myself. It may have taken a minute after I decided to do something about the situation to get it done. I had lost most control of my legs and could not stand up on my support but my arms worked fine mostly. I had a scar on my neck for some time but it healed up.

I will see if it happens again but hold on to suffocating the second time as I don't have many other options. I will get visitors tomorrow evening weather I like it or not.
The reason it takes some time between my attempts is because I don't want to die with undone laundry. I did my laundry today, hopefully for the last time.
You may look at my post history for more info. I will update before before the end of the week if I survive. Wish me luck.

Slipknot 2 Sui Fail

VtubersAreMyLife

VtubersAreMyLife

Nov 26, 2020
Im so sorry for what you have been going through. If tonight is your final night, I just want to say I truly hope you find peace. If you end up still being here with us, you are always welcome here.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
So sorry you feel to ctb is your only way forward. I wish you a peaceful and painless journey to the other side :hug:

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I've tried it before. My basic setup is still like pic 1. I live alone and I'm waiting until close to midnight as to not end up like pic 2.
I fell with the rope around my neck once before but didn't lose consciousness right away; I just couldn't breathe. My adams apple may be a bit big and prevent the rope from squeezing the proper arteries the right way. I opened the door and pulled the rope down myself. It may have taken a minute after I decided to do something about the situation to get it done. I had lost most control of my legs and could not stand up on my support but my arms worked fine mostly. I had a scar on my neck for some time but it healed up.

I will see if it happens again but hold on to suffocating the second time as I don't have many other options. I will get visitors tomorrow evening weather I like it or not.
The reason it takes some time between my attempts is because I don't want to die with undone laundry. I did my laundry today, hopefully for the last time.
You may look at my post history for more info. I will update before before the end of the week if I survive. Wish me luck.

View attachment 53411View attachment 53412
That woman is a retard. I'm sorry and this is not meant toward you. Her son STILL wants to die and she is keepong him in even worse of a prison than he waa before the attempt assuming he had valid reasons to CTB. That boy needs to be let go. What selfishness it is to keep him that way. There are other lessons here as well like maybe he has more to learn from this life (we can all learn from this story for our part) or maybe she really felt she was doing the right thing. I always ask where were all these people before thier loved one decided to CTB? Where we're they to talk to them or try to understand them or call them more often? Idk, maybe its just hard to understand one stories circumstances? I was thinking it would be nice to have people or groyps licensed for CTB. Like a sword cutting ceremony or exit bag ceremony or lethal injection or SN or something. Maybe im just bitchin for no reason? Maybe us staying is from a higher purpose or some mystical BS like that? Lol

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
That woman is a retard. I'm sorry and this is not meant toward you. Her son STILL wants to die and she is keepong him in even worse of a prison than he waa before the attempt assuming he had valid reasons to CTB. That boy needs to be let go. What selfishness it is to keep him that way. There are other lessons here as well like maybe he has more to learn from this life (we can all learn from this story for our part) or maybe she really felt she was doing the right thing. I always ask where were all these people before thier loved one decided to CTB? Where we're they to talk to them or try to understand them or call them more often? Idk, maybe its just hard to understand one stories circumstances? I was thinking it would be nice to have people or groyps licensed for CTB. Like a sword cutting ceremony or exit bag ceremony or lethal injection or SN or something. Maybe im just bitchin for no reason? Maybe us staying is from a higher purpose or some mystical BS like that? Lol
This lad died on March 23rd, aged 20

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
What can she do? She'd be charged with murder because it's obvious he can't do it himself. It's a truly hideous situation.

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Hopefully everything works out for you and you have a smooth and quick transition to the other side.
And hopefully you made peace with everything in this life :hug::heart:

Reactions: Nullm
R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
You've been through a lot and I'm sad that you've had to go through so much pain, I hope you manage to find peace

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
I hope you rest in peace alone brother the pain will be finally over if that is your decision

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Good luck

I am glad to read the man from the photo finally got his wish to leave this world. Thanks for sharing.

Be careful if you decide to go through with this for obvious reasons. If it does not feel right or something you can always hang out a little longer. Be safe...

:heart:

Reactions: carrie and Nimbus
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
That woman is a retard. I'm sorry and this is not meant toward you. Her son STILL wants to die and she is keepong him in even worse of a prison than he waa before the attempt assuming he had valid reasons to CTB. That boy needs to be let go. What selfishness it is to keep him that way.
I wholeheartedly agree.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I wholeheartedly agree.

It wasn't his mother who revived him, it was the Police. What was she supposed to do, kill him? Yes, it was a tragedy that he was left in that state, but it certainly wasn't his mother's fault.

She's "a retard"??? Why? Because the police revived him?
Have a word with yourself!

Last edited:
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
It wasn't his mother who revived him, it was the Police. What was she supposed to do, kill him? Yes, it was a tragedy that he was left in that state, but it certainly wasn't his mother's fault.

If a patient is in a vegetative or minimally conscious state in palliative care, if there's no improvement in their condition after a year their caregivers can withdraw hydration and nutrition to let them die. It's entirely legal, at least here in the UK.

She's "a retard"??? Why? Because the police revived him?
Have a word with yourself!

If a patient is in a vegetative or minimally conscious state in palliative care, if there's no improvement in their condition after a year their caregivers can withdraw hydration and nutrition to let them die. It's entirely legal, at least here in the UK.

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020

He wasn't in palliative care though, he was living at home with his family. It must be extremely hard for a mother to make that decision under any circumstances. He died anyway, three years later, and the circumstances of his death aren't mentioned, so maybe she did help him along.
To call her "a retard" though, is just disgraceful.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
He wasn't in palliative care though, he was living at home with his family. It must be extremely hard for a mother to make that decision under any circumstances. He died anyway, three years later, and the circumstances of his death aren't mentioned, so maybe she did help him along.
To call her "a retard" though, is just disgraceful.
My point was merely that we dont know if she was a cause to his state in the first place and a social lack of facities and advocates for people before CTB and after failed attempts. Is it her fault? Possibly not but I wasnt there to talk to the young man about why he ctb in the first place. Im sure it was hard on her. But if she was a part of the problem for this young man in the first place then she dropped the ball on her own son. However she could have been the only person during his depression as well.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
My point was merely that we dont know if she was a cause to his state in the first place and a social lack of facities and advocates for people before CTB and after failed attempts. Is it her fault? Possibly not but I wasnt there to talk to the young man about why he ctb in the first place. Im sure it was hard on her. But if she was a part of the problem for this young man in the first place then she dropped the ball on her own son. However she could have been the only person during his depression as well.

His reason for his suicide attempts was that he was mentally ill, he had BPD, which has a suicide rate of around 8 - 10%. Was his mother the cause of his mental illness? I suppose we'll never know, but he had a twin sister who by all accounts, doesn't have mental illness, so who are you to judge his mother?
To call this woman a retard, without justification, is utterly offensive and infantile in my opinion, and to assume she was the cause of his BPD, is equally offensive and unjustified.

Reactions: liluglibih
L

liluglibih

Jul 14, 2020
So she's supposed to kill her son and possibly go to jail for a long time.. oh uh..and live with the fact that she killed her son. It's not all black and white you morons

Reactions: x~Sophia~x