itsbigbraintime

itsbigbraintime

SN Wizard
Feb 14, 2020
So since my last attempt, I promised myself that I would at least attempt to fix my problems. And I just can't face them. I don't like anything in life. I don't like my job, my car, my social situation, the state of the society I live, myself. I especially don't like myself. And while I definitely don't have it as bad as a lot of you I'm sure, I cannot shake the feeling that I'm going to lose this fight. As of right now, I have no friends to talk to about any of this, because my friend that I live with is so used to my bullshit that he's incredibly dismissive. And now I'm becoming increasingly sure that my other friend, who I used to talk to, has ctb in the past couple of days. At this point, I'm inclined to follow. I don't know whether that'll be today, tomorrow, a month from now, but I'm over it. I don't want to be here. Thanks for listening to my vent.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brink, Blu_1, Mr2005 and 10 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Someone told me that after she tried to kill herself and found, the social worker told her that your life not going to be perfect, maybe far away from perfect but they your life.
I think the first step is to go to Psychiatrist, after that the brain Horizontal, you can take care on the other Aspects
I really wish you best of luck :heart: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem and itsbigbraintime
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I dont think you need to make any promises. For me, making promises just makes me feel much worse and very much under pressure. Take it day by day. If you really cannot make it, you cannot make it.
Letting go of the "must" can maybe give you the freedom you need to be able to improve your situation without pressure.
We are here to listen . ❤

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Blu_1, LittleJem and 1 other person
itsbigbraintime

itsbigbraintime

SN Wizard
Feb 14, 2020
I dont think you need to make any promises. For me, making promises just makes me feel much worse and very much under pressure. Take it day by day. If you really cannot make it, you cannot make it.
Letting go of the "must" can maybe give you the freedom you need to be able to improve your situation without pressure.
We are here to listen . ❤
Yeah, that's partially why I haven't set a firm ctb date. There's too much pressure involved. But I have, I have tried to take it day by day, that's still what I'm doing. I'm just losing the battle. And it feels like things are crumbling down around me, anyway. Someone on here once said 'the party goes until 2am, but that doesn't mean you have to stay until then'. I find that to be a good way of looking at it. Thank you for listening, by the way.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Iloveyouall, Whitewash11235814 and 1 other person
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
LSD has helped me a lot. I was ready to end it and bedridden. I took 3 tabs, you can start lower. What else can you try that might make you feel better? Try those things one by one. I'd been trying stuff, while bedridden, for two years. Have you tried Lithium yet? Kratom? From my experience, this is a chemical imbalance xx
I'm feeling happier, so putting kisses. Hope you don't mind

• Wow
Reactions: Whitewash11235814, itsbigbraintime, LMLN and 1 other person
itsbigbraintime

itsbigbraintime

SN Wizard
Feb 14, 2020
LSD has helped me a lot. I was ready to end it and bedridden. I took 3 tabs, you can start lower. What else can you try that might make you feel better? Try those things one by one. I'd been trying stuff, while bedridden, for two years. Have you tried Lithium yet? Kratom? From my experience, this is a chemical imbalance xx
I never mind people being happy lol. I did try LSD a while back a few times, but the only insight I really got out of it was that I didn't like myself. Also, that there was quite a lot wrong with the world. Not a lot of positive, you feel? Lithium or kratom? I have not, but I may take a look into them.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
How did it feels like? The only Psychedelic drug I tried (and failed) is dmt, after that I understood how much I Grips in this reality, I gave up all Psychedelic drugs

Are you stable emotionally?

Whitewash11235814

Whitewash11235814

Experienced
Oct 21, 2019
Smoochie smoochie hehehehe. Funny post. Lol

Reactions: Blu_1
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
hey op...i can definitely relate to your situation. after my suicide attempt i promised my wife i wouldnt try it again. but i feel so much pain inside of me. i don't like anything in life either. i feel trapped in my body and i can't escape. i spent most of my time in bed. find it difficult to do small tasks. feel free to PM me if you need an ear.

• Love
Reactions: itsbigbraintime
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I've been looking at Ketamine for awhile. But that is a short term solution for me.

itsbigbraintime

itsbigbraintime

SN Wizard
Feb 14, 2020
hey op...i can definitely relate to your situation. after my suicide attempt i promised my wife i wouldnt try it again. but i feel so much pain inside of me. i don't like anything in life either. i feel trapped in my body and i can't escape. i spent most of my time in bed. find it difficult to do small tasks. feel free to PM me if you need an ear.
that sounds terrible im sorry you're in the same boat. its really hard to hold on when the people and things in my life that im holding on for are disappearing. makes me feel like it doesn't quite matter, you know? thank you for the offer, i may take you up on it :P