• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeathSkullDude1

DeathSkullDude1

Jun 2, 2024
I lost my cousin in April. She was only 25 years old and I've been feeling really depressed, devastated and suicidal. I know what method I want: SN. It's a matter of finding a legit site so i can buy SN and some anti-vomiting medication like Dramamine. Sorry for breaking rules if I am. I don't know if I am. but I'm not feeling well at all. I just want to CTB. I need this stuff. Will 1000g, 98% of SN on fisher sci do it for me combined with something like Dramamine?? I'm crying out for help. I can't live like this anymore.

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
I'm so sorry for your loss and pain around your cousin's death. That's really hard.

Please take your time and read the the major threads on SN and the PHP when you're clear headed so you don't make a mistake and end up in ER in worse and then psych ward in worse shape. I'd also recommend reading the accounts of successful and non successful attempts. It's not a method that goes well without a lot of planning and consideration.

I don't know if dramamine will be a good enough AE. It's not one of the ones usually recommended. People use Rx AE along with propranolol for heart rate.

Don't order from a science company. They won't ship to residential address, only businesses that do something related. It's gotten very hard to get SN lately. There have been reports of wellness checks if the company suspects it's being used to ctb.

I wish for you that you find some relief and some peace from the pain and suffering. It's sounds very hard right now.
I lost my cousin in April. She was only 25 years old and I've been feeling really depressed, devastated and suicidal. I know what method I want: SN. It's a matter of finding a legit site so i can buy SN and some anti-vomiting medication like Dramamine. Sorry for breaking rules if I am. I don't know if I am. but I'm not feeling well at all. I just want to CTB. I need this stuff. Will 1000g, 98% of SN on fisher sci do it for me combined with something like Dramamine?? I'm crying out for help. I can't live like this anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes and DeathSkullDude1
DeathSkullDude1

DeathSkullDude1

Jun 2, 2024
I'm so sorry for your loss and pain around your cousin's death. That's really hard.

Please take your time and read the the major threads on SN and the PHP when you're clear headed so you don't make a mistake and end up in ER in worse and then psych ward in worse shape. I'd also recommend reading the accounts of successful and non successful attempts. It's not a method that goes well without a lot of planning and consideration.

I don't know if dramamine will be a good enough AE. It's not one of the ones usually recommended. People use Rx AE along with propranolol for heart rate.

Don't order from a science company. They won't ship to residential address, only businesses that do something related. It's gotten very hard to get SN lately. There have been reports of wellness checks if the company suspects it's being used to ctb.

I wish for you that you find some relief and some peace from the pain and suffering. It's sounds very hard right now.
Am I allowed to ask what company I can order SN from? and what's a strong enough anti-vomting medication without Rx?

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
Am I allowed to ask what company I can order SN from? and what's a strong enough anti-vomting medication without Rx?
We're not allowed to post sources, but this has the list of AEs. None of the OTC are strong enough.

More people failed without them. I don't know where you are, but many have been able to get Rx AE easily.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and DeathSkullDude1
DeathSkullDude1

DeathSkullDude1

Jun 2, 2024
We're not allowed to post sources, but this has the list of AEs. None of the OTC are strong enough.

More people failed without them. I don't know where you are, but many have been able to get Rx AE easily.
I'm in the US.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Dramamine is listed in the PPH as an AE, but it is an AE of last resort. Being otc, it's only going to be as good as an otc med can be. I'd try to obtain the real deal somehow.

Fun fact: animal meds, for the most part, are the same meds humans take, just with different dosages.

Reactions: heavyeyes, DeathSkullDude1 and rj3542
DeathSkullDude1

DeathSkullDude1

Jun 2, 2024

Thank you for that long article. I'll have to read that when I'm clearheaded like you said. It's got to be successful. I don't want to end up in the ER or psych ward.

Reactions: rj3542