Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I really, really apologize if some members are getting too many likes from me.

The thing is that my phone is kind of crap (old and low-end) and it's really hard to give a hugs emoji. I have to hold down the like button in order for the emojis to show up, and if I stop holding it down, they disappear. However, if I hold it down for too long, an options menu pops up and covers the screen. Therefore, I have to do a very precise timing to give a hugs emoji.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, lachrymost, m1v and 14 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
You must have the same phone as me!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, CTB Dream, Message In A Bottle and 4 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
It would be perfectly fine to just write hugs in the reply box. It's ok really.
My phone drives me nuts.
In fact everything drives me nuts these days.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Dead Meat, Daxter_87 and 3 others
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Don't worry, happens to the best of us! You'll get used to it :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Dead Meat, Daxter_87 and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I really appreciate the dexterity and lightning-fast reflexes involved in you managing to give one of my posts a hug earlier, I know this isn't elementary stuff (ok maybe it is). Treat yourself to an upgrade man. A good phone is like one of life's few good pleasures left.

• Hugs
Reactions: lachrymost, CTB Dream, kitch and 3 others
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
i honestly don't care if it's hugs or likes, it just shows me 1) there r ppl who relate 2) there r ppl who can give advice (most important haha) 3) there r ppl to listen

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, The anhedonic one, Daxter_87 and 2 others
neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// 💜💚💙
May 24, 2023
I really, really apologize if some members are getting too many likes from me.

The thing is that my phone is kind of crap (old and low-end) and it's really hard to give a hugs emoji. I have to hold down the like button in order for the emojis to show up, and if I stop holding it down, they disappear. However, if I hold it down for too long, an options menu pops up and covers the screen. Therefore, I have to do a very precise timing to give a hugs emoji.
The idea of struggling to snipe a hugs button desperately and then apologizing you missed a short window in a separate post is so funny to me.

You're totally okay lol, and from now on if I see an emote from you that's a hug, I'm going to be very impressed you landed such precise timing just for me c:

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, CTB Dream, Skathon and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry ok Dax put any, u vry nice ha e hug

• Hugs
Reactions: Message In A Bottle and Daxter_87
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
I don't think that's something to apologize over... The reactions are there for you to use, so use them as you see fit. If you aren't able to use the more special ones, then use the thumbs up button....no biggie.

I also use like more often than hugs. Sometimes I just feel more comfortable liking... and similarly, have difficulties getting the other reactions to work.

Thumbs up just can be quicker:,) I use hugs and love more sparingly now anyway. Using it when the moment is right is way better imo...makes it feel more special.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Daxter_87 and its you i miss