• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tears In October

Sep 29, 2023
I know I've mostly just viewed this site and may have even posted before, but I'm truly ready to go. I no longer have anything in my life to live for. I have tried and tried and life just keeps getting harder. People think it's a joke when I say I want to die.

I'm not taken very serious even though my heart stopped twice when I OD once. I just need help. I have money and I need someone to help me get to some pills that will help me end this. Please, please someone, anyone help me 🥺

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, J1214, sugarb and 6 others
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I can't help you, but my heart goes out to you ❤️

Reactions: Tears In October
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
I know I've mostly just viewed this site and may have even posted before, but I'm truly ready to go. I no longer have anything in my life to live for. I have tried and tried and life just keeps getting harder. People think it's a joke when I say I want to die.

I'm not taken very serious even though my heart stopped twice when I OD once. I just need help. I have money and I need someone to help me get to some pills that will help me end this. Please, please someone, anyone help me 🥺
Same, friend. It's even okay now, I don't want to be taken seriously anymore. I won't mention anything about it anymore. I'm just so excited to finally be able to rest.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Tears In October