• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Multitude6369

Jan 24, 2023
I didn't know how to express the pain I feel. It's not some insufferable misery; I know that it should be manageable, and I've tried so hard. I've seen so many doctors and been to so many therapists. I've tried so many meds I can't even remember them all.
This should be easy for other people. I can't handle it anymore. I go to bed hoping I don't wake up. Because that would make it easy; an unfortunate accident in which I could finally be at peace.
People are going to say that I wasn't strong enough for this. They're right, I'm not. I've been born into an easy, boring life, and even this has become too much for me.
I don't want to do this anymore.
I'm tired of constantly fighting myself to do basic tasks. I've been able to go to work, but that's because I only work two days a week. Most days, I'm able to brush my teeth, but it's so difficult to even get out of bed. Every day I have to fight myself to even get up and eat. I have to eat for one of my medications and most of the time I don't even eat enough for it to be effective.
I've been lying to my doctors and therapists. Every time I see them, they ask about my suicidal thoughts and if I have a plan. I tell them the thoughts are getting worse, but I don't have a plan.
The truth is that I do have a plan. I haven't decided between night-night or hanging, so I've been researching materials for both. I tried to CTB yesterday, but I wasn't very serious about it. I tried night-night, but I couldn't get over how it made my head feel, so I stopped.
I tried to steal my dad's gun a couple of weeks ago, but I couldn't get access to any ammunition, so I put it back. I've thought about buying my own gun, but the one gun store I looked at doesn't sell to out of state residents (me), and I can't buy anything from my own state because I've been involuntarily committed.

• Hugs
Reactions: LostinTime24
LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
I feel your pain, I struggle to just do the basics just making a meal for myself takes me a day to work up the effort. I made a post about walls closing in on me and I do have to decide pretty quickly either to keep going or CTB I imagine your in a similar position. I wish you the best oh whatever you decide all I can say is your not alone in these feelings.

Reactions: divinemistress36