• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

white_bear

Mar 31, 2023
Hi everyone, I made a post about my boyfriend falling out of love for me and he officially broke up with me just now. This is not my only trigger, he was the only thing keeping my happiness for the past couple of years so I'm ready to do this. I think the easiest method for me is H2S poisoning. I would like to do it in my car. I am going to order lime sulfur dip (97% concentrated) and mix it with Lysol toilet bowl cleaner in a bucket. Hopefully it will knock me out fast, but I will wear my ski goggles in hopes that it doesn't burn my eyes.

• Hugs
Reactions: touhoufan, samishii, Gonnerr and 3 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to ready to die

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
Which ever method, do all the research and preparation needed to prevent failure. Sorry about your breakup

• Hugs
Reactions: touhoufan and white_bear
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Hi everyone, I made a post about my boyfriend falling out of love for me and he officially broke up with me just now. This is not my only trigger, he was the only thing keeping my happiness for the past couple of years so I'm ready to do this. I think the easiest method for me is H2S poisoning. I would like to do it in my car. I am going to order lime sulfur dip (97% concentrated) and mix it with Lysol toilet bowl cleaner in a bucket. Hopefully it will knock me out fast, but I will wear my ski goggles in hopes that it doesn't burn my eyes.
I bought ski goggles too at least you wont suffer from your eyes before dying. I will likely go with carbon monoxide.

• Hugs
Reactions: white_bear
W

white_bear

Mar 31, 2023
I bought ski goggles too at least you wont suffer from your eyes before dying. I will likely go with carbon monoxide.
it should knock us out super fast so hopefully we won't experience that for too long. good luck!

Reactions: Gonnerr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you are searching for, best wishes.

Reactions: leavingsoon99