Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I just recently joined and I feel like I'm posting too much. I don't know, I just have a lot of questions a lot of things to say or discuss. I never knew of this open community and I'm so glad I found this place. I honestly don't know where I would be without it

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, KleinerWolf, puppy9 and 6 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I just recently joined and I feel like I'm posting too much. I don't know, I just have a lot of questions a lot of things to say or discuss. I never knew of this open community and I'm so glad I found this place. I honestly don't know where I would be without it
First off welcome to SS. Second you can post as much as you want! That's what it's here for.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Nymph, puppy9 and 3 others
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
It's OK. There's a difference between reaching out and spamming.

Reactions: Nymph, Woodnote, iamsorry and 1 other person
iamsorry

iamsorry

You deserve more than the world ever offered you.
Mar 16, 2020
Haha, no such thing as too much unless a mod or admin specifically told you such. You being extra active means other lonely souls are getting heard and responded to more than they normally would. That's a good thing, imo.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph, Brick In The Wall and Woodnote
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
Yeah maybe uh keep going with my Bands game thread and you can get even more posts out of it?

• Love
Reactions: Nymph, Brick In The Wall, Woodnote and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Don't worry. Post as much as you want

Reactions: KleinerWolf, Nymph, iamsorry and 3 others