• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
I plan to go die alone somewhere. I have been unintentionally dying for quite some time. I have no more fight left in me. This is the only instinct I have left. I don't know if I want people to encourage me or stop me.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
nevermeant2b

nevermeant2b

Sep 11, 2023
Best of luck what ever you're decision may be

Reactions: silentnights56
S

Sheisme

Jun 24, 2024
I plan to go die alone somewhere. I have been unintentionally dying for quite some time. I have no more fight left in me. This is the only instinct I have left. I don't know if I want people to encourage me or stop me.
What is it you are fighting?
If you even have that thought there is doubt. Dont do it.
And if you go somewhere alone that might destroy your loved ones if they arent able to track you down.
is there someone you can talk too?

snowbird

snowbird

Jun 17, 2024
It seems like quite a primal urge, tbh.
I mean, we see it in animals all the time. If a dog knows he's dying, he's seeking solitude and crawls somewhere under trees and bushes to die alone.

Do you have a certain place in mind that you envision?

Reactions: silentnights56