kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Why why why why do I have to keep torturing myself until my last breath? I can't let go of someone. I want what they have with other people that they chose over me. I gave them all my love. I gave them attention. I gave them space. I gave them entertainment. I gave them consistency. I gave them validation. I just wanted to have fun with them without feeling like a burden. I want their affection like they used to give me. I want their time. It was all ripped away from me. They give it to other people now. I beg. I apologize. I throw away my dignity. All because I just wanted their love and comfort before I end my life. They already know I'm gonna die soon. They said I'm gonna die a miserable death. They know I want to spend time with them, and they just won't. Why do I have to watch them giving all their love to others while I sit here yearning? Well...I have nothing left. This will make dying easier.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Some place nice, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
fallintotheshadows

fallintotheshadows

Oct 23, 2023
that is so very painful I dont know how you keep going even now. I hope whatever you choose in your method is a peaceful and painless one

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, kunikuzushi and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
People cause way too much suffering for others, and I often wonder if life is best lived alone.
So sorry you are going through this. I hope you find the peace you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and kunikuzushi
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
that is so very painful I dont know how you keep going even now. I hope whatever you choose in your method is a peaceful and painless one
Thank you. It means a lot
People cause way too much suffering for others, and I often wonder if life is best lived alone.
So sorry you are going through this. I hope you find the peace you deserve.
I also wonder if I should just stay away from people, but I always go back because I just want comfort in the form of other people. It always hurts though. Thanks so much for your kind words

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
Why why why why do I have to keep torturing myself until my last breath? I can't let go of someone. I want what they have with other people that they chose over me. I gave them all my love. I gave them attention. I gave them space. I gave them entertainment. I gave them consistency. I gave them validation. I just wanted to have fun with them without feeling like a burden. I want their affection like they used to give me. I want their time. It was all ripped away from me. They give it to other people now. I beg. I apologize. I throw away my dignity. All because I just wanted their love and comfort before I end my life. They already know I'm gonna die soon. They said I'm gonna die a miserable death. They know I want to spend time with them, and they just won't. Why do I have to watch them giving all their love to others while I sit here yearning? Well...I have nothing left. This will make dying easier.
Srry to hear that... Wish I could give you the affection you deserve. I'm here if u need someone to talk to :3 :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I hear you. Thats how all my friendships were like until they would just leave. I'm sorry that you have to go through this. You dont deserve that. You sound like a really nice person.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi