DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
For how he treats me, I told him I am not going. I made an appointment to do extra work at school. He asked if I am leaving because of him. Tbh, I should have said yes, but I didnt.

• Love
Reactions: noaccount
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Ok. He is young?
This fucking 14 year old has been treating me and my dad like shit and being abusive. I am to here with his bs and I am giving him my anger.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I think he has issues from your mom. He needs therapy hun.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I think he has issues from your mom. He needs therapy hun.
I know. but he doesn't want it. Anyways he apologized to me for some things. we just went shopping, though I am still weary. Every time he hurts me, it prompts me to want to take my own life

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Can you talk to him about how the way he treats you makes you feel?

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Can you talk to him about how the way he treats you makes you feel?
We talked. Thing is, whenever he's angry he says things he doesn't mean. And I know he doesn't mean it but the things he says are is hurtful and reminds me of my mom. Though, I know I cant expect him to change but its just a lot for me

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Even my 6 year old understands the concept of don't say things you don't mean. Unless he has serious mental handicap he can understand that concept if explained. Don't let him get away with being cruel.

Reactions: Sinkinshyp and Myforevercharlie
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Even my 6 year old understands the concept of don't say things you don't mean. Unless he has serious mental handicap he can understand that concept if explained. Don't let him get away with being cruel.
Exactly, hence why I am not taking him outside tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: noaccount and Ghost2211
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
For how he treats me, I told him I am not going. I made an appointment to do extra work at school. He asked if I am leaving because of him. Tbh, I should have said yes, but I didnt.
Its a difficult one as the gym might help him with his anger issues?
Maybe just restrict him and only let him go on the running machine until he can behave.