• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
So after a week or so exams will start, i haven't studied anything and im burned out, i'm already considering overdosing on everything just so i don't go to my school when it's exams, i'm too burned out to even go to school let alone study, my parents have high expectations from me, should i care if i fail and just let it be or should i be anxious? i'm too numb and tired to care about exam results but i don't want to go to school at all, i still feel slightly uncomfortable going to school because i lied to my parents to get homeschooled and they'll have the surprise of their life when they realise i never studied and i just manipulated them so i don't go to school

Reactions: Despondent_Fondant
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
How old are you?

Despondent_Fondant

Despondent_Fondant

Jul 28, 2023
Bro I got exams literally in 12 hours and I have not studied one time, I have grown so numb and despondent that I dont think I can bring myself to care. Dont worry bro, you are so young that none of this will matter at some point. You will either CBT, or continue living, both options are equally scary, but neither is "wrong." No amount of anxiety has ever changed a situation for the better. Much love bro and best of luck.
How old are you?
They are probably 18 and in senior year of highschool (just a guess tho) :)

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
See a school counselor: you need study skills training and may have ADHD. Best to fix this before wasting your educational experience.