willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
It's exhausting trying to keep up with the demands of daily life. I'm never able to keep up with everything expected of me for longer than a couple of months before it all falls apart again. Maybe that makes me lazy, maybe it makes me weak, but if it does then fuck it I'm lazy and I'm weak. I don't know how to get out of this cycle and I'm too tired to try. My apartment is constantly gross and I keep getting into fights with my roommate about it but I genuinely don't know how to muster up the conviction to clean. I don't cook. It's a miracle I'm able to stay up with laundry and showering. If I can't even be a basic human being what am I alive for?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: S00359641, EternalShore, azurarcher and 1 other person
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
I can relate. I haven't been taking very good care of myself and struggle to do chores.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Just living is tough on its own. Keep hanging in there, strong soldier! o7

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it's true that not everyone is meant to exist here, I certainly think that simply just existing is something tiring, existence is a burden to me, but anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: willitpass
meandthebirds

meandthebirds

by duster ♡
Jun 8, 2023
you're not alone. i currently live with my father and he always judges me because of how messy my room is. there's rotten food and dirty dishes all over. but i just can't bring myself to clean up my room, or even wash myself lol
hopefully you'll feel the motivation to take care of urself soon though. take care 🎀