Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
Title say everything.
I think some of you can already understand.
I'm kinda trying now, "living", also with a job, but I know that I'm not that good at it.
I try to act normally, but I can see I'm way more different from the others.
I'm kinda bad in everything, even if I try.
I really tried to improve, to be better in these months, but nothing really changed.
This sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: permanently tired, NoPoint2Life, pariah80 and 6 others
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
I can relate. I wasn't cut out for this.

Reactions: pariah80, kunikuzushi and Zanmato
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see myself as not meant for any of this and I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: alienfreak, kunikuzushi and Zanmato
star.trip

star.trip

Oct 6, 2024
I think the same as you. honestly I'm not made for life. I'm very good at studying, I have always been good at it because it was the only place where I could be happy (considering my childhood and adolescence). But life is not only about studying, my lack of emotional intelligence, not being able to see people's intentions, not accepting my sexuality, etc. well, right now life is overcoming me. Sometimes I ask myself what am I doing living when I know I don't know how to live, why praise something that has no future (I am referring to myself and my life).

There are days when positive ideas come to me to continue but then reality comes and reminds me of my inabilities. It's sad and embarrassing because it makes me feel worse than I did in the beginning. so life is not for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zanmato and anaokino_
Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
I think the same as you. honestly I'm not made for life. I'm very good at studying, I have always been good at it because it was the only place where I could be happy
Interesting, I think I can understand you here!
I had this feeling around 10/11 years ago, when I went back to school, to finish my studies.
Also, when some years ago I tried to improved my english and when, one year ago, I decided to starting to learn japanese.
I kinda feel good when I focus on studying.
I'm not doing it everyday or everyweek, but it's nice!
I think it's nice distraction from everything, after all

Reactions: star.trip
P

pariah80

Student
Aug 12, 2024
I was never meant to be here either. I totally understand where you're coming from. I don't 'human' right. I'm tired of feeling like everything I do is wrong, or I'm in trouble for something all the time. I'm so ready to leave this life. I can't wait until I do.

• Love
Reactions: Zanmato