• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
It's too harsh and it's pretty scary. It will also most likely scar up my parents and the train conductor(mentally) when they see my body. I don't want to hurt anyone else. I'll find another method. Maybe choking will do well. I don't know

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd also find that method terrifying, it's why I admire those who had the courage for it, they were so brave, but yes it sounds so brutal, I find it hellish how people are denied peaceful ways to die and have no other option but to resort to methods like that in the first place. But anyway I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Too risky also. I mean, if you hit it head first when it's going 70+mph it should be instead death but if not, then you might end up being completely fucked up and bound to a wheelchair for the rest of your life.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
If you plan it out well, you'll almost certainly die. You may have to do some research, but if you can find a way to get access to a track where you'd be hit by a train going at least 60mph, preferably 80-100mph, and you make it so it hits you head first, then it would be a miracle that you survive that.