nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Person A: I work as... my job is...
Me ( to myself): at least you have a job, I'm no one to have a job .

Person B: I'm married and I have 10 kids... I have my own problems...Etc
Me(to myself): at least you have a wife, I'm no one to be loved and have a family.

Person C: I'm going to university...doing my PhD in .... I'm struggling with my studies.
Me ( to myself) : at least you're doing something, I'm no one to do anything useful

Me(to myself) : my ex is going to marry, of course I'm no one to be returned to
Me (to myself) : my ex is going to have kids from another woman, yes I'm no one to be that woman.

Me (to myself) : I'm no one.

I'm no one to be a human, I'm no one to get basic life, I'm no one to live
I'm just no one with nothing....I'm just a ghost walking among a bunch of lucky ones lol

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Un-, Élégie, Bigpink and 26 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I'm just no one with nothing....I'm just a ghost walking among a bunch of lucky ones
I hear you! Even when people on here talk about not wanting to hurt their partner or family I feel a bit jelly. It's just me and my bottle of vodka at this point. Sorry you are going through this! You are not alone though if it's any consolation.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Arvinneedstodie, LastFlowers and 3 others
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I can really relate to how this feels. I see good people doing good things and I just feel like such a fraud.

I'm sorry for how this makes us feel, I wish I had a cure for these emotions.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, FuneralCry, Ramirez and 1 other person
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I know the feeling but I now think it's BS and that they're often the boring ones, living out lives society wants them to. You are no less of a person for being on a different journey, and no less of a person quite literally too.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and Ramirez
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You are lovely!
You're just like most of us, dealing with the goddamn depression and suicidal thoughts and everything in life is at least 5 times harder to do for us!

I hope you can feel better some day! I'm doing my best to do it and damn, it's deffo hard!!

• Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse, nopointofliving and Ramirez
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life can be cruel to us and it can be hard seeing others achieve things as it makes us feel inferior. I hope you find some relief as these thoughts can really torture us. At the end of the day we are all 'no one' really as we will all be dead and forgotten. In the eyes of death we are all viewed as the same. Thinking that has helped me in the past.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, nopointofliving and blue_muse
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Not a cliche, but you're somebody here on SS. Judging by the replies so far, I'd say you're doing something right. Not everyone has a place in life, which doesn't make you any less of a human being :heart:.

Look at people who have titles to their names; there are such people as stupid Sirs, whose intelligence levels show them to be completely unworthy of their title.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I am so sorry you feel this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
"All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way." - Leo Tolstoy

Well, I have another one: "Each happy person is alike; each unhappy person is exactly the same."

I am you. I'm no one too.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, nopointofliving and blue_muse
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
You are not no one, you just most probably have a mental illness. It is not your fault, quite the opposite, you should be gentle with yourself. I've lost my job and my friends due to depression and just the general ability to do simple tasks like showering or going out to buy food. It doesn't mean we're worthless, you didn't choose this. If you had a choice you'd choose a normal life. Just like people with cancer who can't work or do a lot of stuff. It is the illness. I really hope you can realize this one day.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, newave3, nopointofliving and 2 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I can really relate to how this feels. I see good people doing good things and I just feel like such a fraud.

I'm sorry for how this makes us feel, I wish I had a cure for these emotions.
Such a fraud... exactly this is how I feel
I'm sorry life has been so unfair to us
I know the feeling but I now think it's BS and that they're often the boring ones, living out lives society wants them to. You are no less of a person for being on a different journey, and no less of a person quite literally too.
I do understand this, even i agree with you on this point. However, when the whole surrounding treat me like a loser because I'm not like them, I will certainly feel like a loser because I don't have that strong character to stand for myself and my being
Life can be cruel to us and it can be hard seeing others achieve things as it makes us feel inferior. I hope you find some relief as these thoughts can really torture us. At the end of the day we are all 'no one' really as we will all be dead and forgotten. In the eyes of death we are all viewed as the same. Thinking that has helped me in the past.
Sending you many hugs thank you for the support and love

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EraseRewind
Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
You're definitely no one if you provide no value to the world. Meaning you make money or makes people feel important.

Either way you're gonna die like someone here mentioned and nobody will care that you suffered or enjoyed life. People like us are so igsinficant in reality or nature they would rather watch us some of us die on the street while the lavish in gluttony then put you down through euthanasia.

Worthless flesh made to be exterminated. And no one has a problem putting you into an existence in which you must deal with such existential qualities because everyone is full of vanity.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Un- and nopointofliving
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Hungry ghost...I relate to what you wrote so much. But like the Elephant Man, we can at least all get that final rest one day at the end of our sad stories. Thank you for writing your post.

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and nopointofliving
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
You're definitely no one if you provide no value to the world. Meaning you make money or makes people feel important.

Either way you're gonna die like someone here mentioned and nobody will care that you suffered or enjoyed life. People like us are so igsinficant in reality or nature they would rather watch us some of us die on the street while the lavish in gluttony then put you down through euthanasia.

Worthless flesh made to be exterminated. And no one has a problem putting you into an existence in which you must deal with such existential qualities because everyone is full of vanity.
I feel your words so deeply.It's so true. Hugs :heart:

Reactions: EraseRewind