• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

suicidalextremist

suicidalextremist

Suicidal person with big ideas | He/They
Mar 6, 2023
tbh just really bored and depressed, first post got removed so idek what I'm allowed to talk about now since I thought I was following standard procedure (didn't even rlly see it mentioned not to post abt in the rules. Not really mad about it, though.) and a lot of my friends don't play minecraft. Mostly looking for people down to play bedwars or murder mystery, I could even join a survival multiplayer world if you host it.

I won't be able to play tonight, but I'll be on tomorrow around these times.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
suicidalextremist

suicidalextremist

Suicidal person with big ideas | He/They
Mar 6, 2023
Thank you for replying and informing me of the SS mc server, but I've already seen the post regarding it and am not interested in joining a public server like it. I typically do not find them fun, and it's far less likely I'll be able to engage one on one with other people as I'd prefer.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
I have a minorly modded minecraft server that you can join if you'd like
The only mod that changes gameplay is create, which isn't necessary to learn to have fun.
If we put create aside, it's super vanilla.

It does have voicechat, but it can be disabled if that makes you uncomfortable, won't judge