• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bronzehawkattack

Mar 17, 2018
I think there's some phenomenon where people are more likely to get depressed in the winter, probably because they're normal and everyone prefers partying in the summer where there's more sunlight and all that.

I'm the opposite, I hate the summer now. I used to love it as a kid, but now I almost wish for an eternal winter. In the Winter months, where I can cover up my ugly mug is when I most often feel the happiest. I get to put on a hat and ski mask and no one can really see me, no one can really make fun of me, I look normal. But in the summer is when I'm always at my lowest, when I have to expose myself to the world and stick out like a sore thumb. I hate it so much.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and divinemistress36
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Most suicides happen in summer.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm most likely to be depressed in the Spring, probably due to my pollen allergies. April also tends to be a month that brings a lot of pain to me as well since every girl I've ever liked seems to have been born in April (except for one who was born in May which is still Spring).

MikUma

MikUma

certified red flag
Dec 7, 2023
THATS SO RELATABLE!! I love the winter so much and I feel fresh and cool and free but in the summer I feel so sad and I hate myself so much more than usual and I know what you're talking about.. If you need any venting I'm here!