Theforeverblind

Theforeverblind

(She/He/They) The void will claim us all
May 4, 2023
I gonna to make an attempt to ctb either today or tomorrow, my plan is to buy some anticoagulants take a bunch then cut myself to attempt to bleed out. I know that it'd probably has a low success rate but I'd rather be hospitalized than keep waking up and the one thing I can think about is ctb I'm so tired. If you have an advice on bleeding out that would be a great help

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: achb, Unknown21 and DeIetedUser4739
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Even with anticoagulants, you have to hit an artery as other vessels will clot and close anyway (based on personal experience). The problem is, arteries are extremely deep by design and very difficult to find unless you know exactly what you're doing. You're far more likely to do some serious damage to muscles, tendons, nerves etc as you attempt to find the wretched artery before passing out from blood loss and then wake up in hospital to find out what surgeries you have to endure in an attempt to fix the damage you've caused. There's a reason only a tiny percentage of these attempts every succeed. There's a reason why surgeons have a whole team of assistants and equipment to clamp blood vessels and suck away the blood obscuring their vision and push back the skin and muscles and wotnot that's in the way. In the UK, fatal stabbings still make the headlines because they're unusual. The likelihood of hitting an artery or doing enough damage to kill is pretty small. Most just end up as injuries. Severe, life changing injuries, yes, but not fatal. Don't do it.

I'm sorry you're struggling.

Do have a look at the resource compilation thread:

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, rozeske, Forveleth and 1 other person
Theforeverblind

Theforeverblind

(She/He/They) The void will claim us all
May 4, 2023
Even with anticoagulants, you have to hit an artery as other vessels will clot and close anyway (based on personal experience). The problem is, arteries are extremely deep by design and very difficult to find unless you know exactly what you're doing. You're far more likely to do some serious damage to muscles, tendons, nerves etc as you attempt to find the wretched artery before passing out from blood loss and then wake up in hospital to find out what surgeries you have to endure in an attempt to fix the damage you've caused. There's a reason only a tiny percentage of these attempts every succeed. There's a reason why surgeons have a whole team of assistants and equipment to clamp blood vessels and suck away the blood obscuring their vision and push back the skin and muscles and wotnot that's in the way. In the UK, fatal stabbings still make the headlines because they're unusual. The likelihood of hitting an artery or doing enough damage to kill is pretty small. Most just end up as injuries. Severe, life changing injuries, yes, but not fatal. Don't do it.

I'm sorry you're struggling.

Do have a look at the resource compilation thread:

thank you for the advice but I don't think I can take this anymore if I fail I fail I'm just so tired

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash