renrone

renrone

lover of all things cute : they / them
Sep 24, 2023
i should've ctb last month, i've lost all my chances now. i'm under almost constant surveillance, the only privacy i get is at night whilst everyone is asleep. i don't know what to do now, i'm completely stuck, all my methods i can't do anymore because i have almost nothing left. i've screwed up, i'm completely dependent on my parents until i get a good enough job that they'll let me leave, which isn't until i finish my degree. there's cameras everywhere now, i don't know what to do. my internets been restricted, i don't even know what i did wrong or what they found. i'm completely lost, there's nothing about my life that's the same as it was before, but i still so desperately can't live like this. there's not i can even do now, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: corazon, Crono, Sannti and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so dreadful being trapped in that situation, it's just so cruel how people cannot easily free themselves in peace from this existence whenever they wish to.

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm so sorry for how bad your situation is right now. I'm here for you if you want company to pass the time by. Good luck. 🖤