• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Marine

Marine

Make love win against fear 🤍
Jul 5, 2020
Like the title says.
There's no way it can't be found reliably on an online black market somewhere, I don't care about "legality" as long as it's not traced.
Please help ignorant me, I'm really desperate and serious, even if the solution is somewhat complicated.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I doubt you can get a gun without taking serious risks of 1. Being scammed or mugged or 2. Being targeted by law enforcement. Fentanyl isn't ideal either, but it's more doable. Various products on the dark net have varying chances of containing Fent. The problem is you don't know what strength you're getting, and it's not really possible to test. So you'll be doing a pretty dangerous and fairly costly experiment if you go for Fent. Your best bet is to go for overkill and hope it has enough potency and that you don't throw up. Unless you inject of course, rather than swallow, in which case throwing up isn't an issue.

Marine

Marine

Make love win against fear 🤍
Jul 5, 2020
I don't believe that "law enforcement" is the perfect system they pretend to be. I'm sure there is a way. It's always a risk anyway. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with this kind of thing enough to know exactly where to go. Also what would be the point of the dark net if not to find stuff like that ?

What would be ideal ? From what I've read lately N isn't sold anymore. Given my failed experiences with poisoning, and that of many others, a gun seems to be the most reliable painless method, followed by fentanyl / equivalent.

D

d3c96524be95

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Unless you have contacts, be advised that most guns on the DW are scams nowadays. It used to be easier a few years ago.