• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
I think my recovery is going well so I'm going to leave this website for now. I found an amazing person who I love very much, she managed to heal me in ways i didn't think were possible. We spent Valentines Day together and i think i finally want to live. This recovery section really helped me a lot with my suicidal thoughts and I really loved how warm everyone was here. I hope you all find peace and recover if that's your wish. Love to you all 💜

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Happy to know you're feeling better and found a person that completes you ❤
I hope you continue to heal and be happy, thank you for giving an update on how you're feeling. Is good to read some success stories

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
That is the best news that I have heard today, Lucyna. I really am so happy that life is looking up for you and I hope that your have a lifetime of peace, happiness, good health, contentment, love and much more. We are strangers and yet I really do feel happy that someone from this forum has found happiness and light. Love you, stranger. Take care and best wishes.

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I think my recovery is going well so I'm going to leave this website for now. I found an amazing person who I love very much, she managed to heal me in ways i didn't think were possible. We spent Valentines Day together and i think i finally want to live. This recovery section really helped me a lot with my suicidal thoughts and I really loved how warm everyone was here. I hope you all find peace and recover if that's your wish. Love to you all 💜
I'm so proud of you, so so happy to hear your recovery is going well!! And that you want to live ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡ sending you good luck wishes. I hope everything goes good 💜

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lucyna and F&Inside
T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
This makes me both happy and hopeful. First off, congratulations! I hope you two have a long, happy life. Hopefully I can find someone similar, your story makes me hopeful that maybe eventually I will :)

Hopefully you never have to come back!

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Well, what have we here?
Someone with a bright future!! hehe

Lady after so many hard times you deserve these good ones, I wish from the bottom of my heart it lasts forever
Best of luck and wishing you and your loves ones the best as always 🙏🏻
Take good care of yourself, will you? please

B

boddibo

waiting for a change
Dec 19, 2023
It always feels nice to see people getting better, I wish you you luck!

I hope you won't feel the need to come back here.

• Love
Reactions: lucyna
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's always great when someone finds a way to recover. Good luck! I hope you succeed!

• Love
Reactions: lucyna