• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I feel bad. I just laid in bed all day and couldn't accomplish any of my goals for this weekend.

Why does the act of setting goals cause my brain to shut down? It makes no sense. To make myself do anything, it feels like I need to trick myself into doing it.

And u know what sucks? When ur bf says he is masturbating so he can't talk rn. He masturbates for like 1000 hours at a time :angry:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Final Escape, Firecaste and 5 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
So, you can't find the energy to get out of bed and your bf would rather jerk off than talk to you? Any connection there?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Minudah, Final Escape and 6 others
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
So, you can't find the energy to get out of bed and your bf would rather jerk off than talk to you? Any connection there?
Probably... ur right my bad.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Final Escape, 21Neberg and 2 others
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I can say only what i would do (i'm a man) - after i break with this bf my first goal will be to find a new and better one. Chances are he stays only because he can't or is too lazy to find a new gf. Not because of love. No place for any guilt here.
If you partner can't excite you and you prefer to lay all day - what a partner is that? Same - if my partner is in good health and prefers to sleep all her life instead of doing something at least with me - she won't be my partner very soon.
If you want changes - do your day differently and in a way in which you totally lose your comfort zone. Adrenaline helps in such states and you won't even remember your routine anymore.
I'm just telling my way of solving such problems. I used to be like that a few months ago, just a period.

Reactions: Final Escape
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Final Escape
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
And u know what sucks? When ur bf says he is masturbating so he can't talk rn. He masturbates for like 1000 hours at a time :angry:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I feel bad. I just laid in bed all day and couldn't accomplish any of my goals for this weekend.

Why does the act of setting goals cause my brain to shut down? It makes no sense. To make myself do anything, it feels like I need to trick myself into doing it.

I had a bf like that, it's not healthy. Not when they are addicted to that degree. He was also addicted to other things too. We were both addicts I guess. I didn't even realize at that time how seriously the Adderall was impacting me. Looking back all my relationships were with people I shouldn't have been involved with. My life's been a complete waste.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993