Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
I'm in an open psych ward. I'm "voluntarily" here. Which means i can go outside if someone is with me. But if I say that I'm going home they'll call the chief doctor and he'll lock me up. I want to run away, someone please help. Where do i go when i get out? What am i supposed to do, and what should i rather not do? If they find me when i run away, they'll lock me up so i have to do it right on first try.

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine and Suicidebydeath
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I'm in an open psych ward. I'm "voluntarily" here. Which means i can go outside if someone is with me. But if I say that I'm going home they'll call the chief doctor and he'll lock me up. I want to run away, someone please help. Where do i go when i get out? What am i supposed to do, and what should i rather not do? If they find me when i run away, they'll lock me up so i have to do it right on first try.
The best thing you can to is to try to be let out as soon as possible. The doctors typically want to keep you locked up as long as they can to make as mcuch money as they can. Just try to act like you're getting better as much as possible t otry to get released as soon as possible. Then once thyey release you you can explore your options. Many people want to ctb quickly, but it's very difficult to do - it usually takes careful planning over time. Act as healthy as possible and find out what your legal rights are for when you can leave, then leave as soon as you can. I hope you can find peace somehow.

Reactions: chloramine
Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
The best thing you can to is to try to be let out as soon as possible. The doctors typically want to keep you locked up as long as they can to make as mcuch money as they can. Just try to act like you're getting better as much as possible t otry to get released as soon as possible. Then once thyey release you you can explore your options. Many people want to ctb quickly, but it's very difficult to do - it usually takes careful planning over time. Act as healthy as possible and find out what your legal rights are for when you can leave, then leave as soon as you can. I hope you can find peace somehow.
thank you