• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
I have been having my ups and downs. However, I've been trying to have so much more compassion with myself. Something I have realized is that if you have been surviving for years with mental health issues, it's going to take you a lot longer to get your shit together because that's what is happening to me. Like, I have these huge anxiety attacks about things to the point where it destroys my productivity, but I'm finally giving myself the space to process my emotions and analyze my patterns and find solutions. Shit is NOT easy. I will say that. But I'm going to keep persisting. It's not just about our emotions and thoughts. I know for me, I just have so much emotional trauma, so my body is extremely reactive. Something that would make someone feel a little worried and move faster makes me so anxious to the point where I'm fucking paralyzed. However, I won't stop. And I will keep going. And even though my body's patterns work so heavily against me because of the trauma I've had in my life, I'm still going to take the initiative to keep trying to improve, even if it's a little a day. Other people have it easier than me because they didn't go through the trauma I went through. All I deserve is some extra grace and kindness, and so should you, especially if you're on this app LOL.

qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Jul 27, 2024
That's great to hear! It sounds like you have a lot of work ahead, but you have a good attitude towards yourself and for your recovery journey. I'm sorry you experience anxiety attacks, but I'm sure they will get less and less frequent as time goes on and you get better.

Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
I'm happy for you, it does take time and a lot of exhaustion. It's fucking hard, keep up the good work.