• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SergeiVasilev

SergeiVasilev

Jan 4, 2023
i don't know what's happening with me recently, i always have tendencies to get isolated and avoid socialize but in necesary situations i was capable of manage social situations as an decent person, but now i don't know what happens but if there is people outside my family, i just want to get out and stay in a place where there is nothing, i just don't know how to manage this, i never talk with anyone and never want to go outside my house and constantly avoid in almost any necesary mean to do things, simple things like go to buy something or make the dinner, despite this extreme isolation tendency, i neve felt somatizations like blush, sweating, tingle in the hands or things like this, but despite that i have an obssesive tendecy to avoid talk with other people, if there is an situation where i need not talk with someone i just avoid him and don't talk with it acting like there is nothing here, this social avoiding problems are relatively recent. Im not psychologist but i can't say this is an anxiety problems but it's a true difficult when i need to adress my other psychological problems like depression.

• Hugs
Reactions: thesaddestgirl, Jonbonesjones, Mr_House and 6 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
welcom formu this sry understand how nl want human no worry this human Hurt defend mechanic ,,vry sorry depress other problem wish best.,

• Hugs
Reactions: BusTicketholder and Huntfish34
S

spinningship

Student
Dec 20, 2022
I have the same thing it sucks. Sometimes feel impossible to come up with anything to say and I just feel like a creep ignoring them.

• Hugs
Reactions: thesaddestgirl, Ginnn and Huntfish34
T

throwawayyy

Jun 21, 2022
Sounds like social anxiety. Meds and therapy can help and unfortunately exposure therapy is painful but it did work to a certain extent. I think some people are just genetically more disposed to having social anxiety, im sure your childhood plays a role too. Goodluck

SergeiVasilev

SergeiVasilev

Jan 4, 2023
Sounds like social anxiety. Meds and therapy can help and unfortunately exposure therapy is painful but it did work to a certain extent. I think some people are just genetically more disposed to having social anxiety, im sure your childhood plays a role too. Goodluck
i will never get therapy, i'm even more fucked up i fucking hate how i'm even more and more fucked up and even more like a disabled and no one cares, fucking hell.

F

FallFadesIntoWinter

Apr 25, 2022
I think there are online tests for social anxiety (which rates your level of anxiety through a series of questions), that might be a good start.

I have ongoing social anxiety as well, it comes and goes though. Some days, I can't even go to the curb to put out the garbage without feeling anxious and, other days, I can go and not feel any threat to myself.

Do you ever suffer from panic attacks when in a social situation? Do you avoid certain places out in public too? Does being in a crowd of people (like in a mall, movie theatre, concert, sporting event etc.) give you anxiety? Do you ever feel like people are watching you or going to judge you when you're out in public?

Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of at all too, in fact, it's much more common than you think (social anxiety). I figure I got mine later on in high school and I remember my first panic attack too (in college during a class) but I never got help for it because I had no idea what was going on with me either.

The first step is admitting something is going on with you (I hate to use the word "wrong" because it implies some sort of shaming to it), and the next step is seeing what help is out there for you too.

Take it from me though, get it taken care of sooner than later before bad habits (like avoidance, overcompensating, triggers etc.) set in. I wish I had gotten help with my social anxiety when I first started getting it but I was too embarrassed and ashamed to admit to anyone else that I was suffering from it.

J

jakethesnake

Apr 20, 2023
I have learned to accept it and avoid anybody that is not worth my time which is 99% of people.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Social anxiety or agorophobia.. I very rarely leave the house. I get essentials by curbside and manage to go to work. Otherwise I'm a damn hermit. If I make plans or have appt scheduled, I typically cancel.

Best thing I've found, is pushing myself.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
i don't know what's happening with me recently, i always have tendencies to get isolated and avoid socialize but in necesary situations i was capable of manage social situations as an decent person, but now i don't know what happens but if there is people outside my family, i just want to get out and stay in a place where there is nothing, i just don't know how to manage this, i never talk with anyone and never want to go outside my house and constantly avoid in almost any necesary mean to do things, simple things like go to buy something or make the dinner, despite this extreme isolation tendency, i neve felt somatizations like blush, sweating, tingle in the hands or things like this, but despite that i have an obssesive tendecy to avoid talk with other people, if there is an situation where i need not talk with someone i just avoid him and don't talk with it acting like there is nothing here, this social avoiding problems are relatively recent. Im not psychologist but i can't say this is an anxiety problems but it's a true difficult when i need to adress my other psychological problems like depression.
How are you doing now since it's been a few months? Anything change?
I hope you've been able so find some semblance of peace for yourself. Everyone deserves to no matter what.