A

ApostleOfPain

Oct 12, 2023
Hi guys
I'm currently pretty drunk and carrying on to make it easier on myself, but in about 2 hrs I'm gonna drink some whiskey with 3000mg of crushed up trazodone and go for a partial hanging. I haven't been a member here for long but I've spent the past few months reading through threads so I wanted to say goodbye.
I'm honestly scared. I don't want to die but I don't see another way out.
I wish you all the best

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 𝐘𝐨ñ𝐥𝐮, cheese.out, Ampsvx123 and 12 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, farewell and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Oncologynurz123
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Good luck. Find the peace you seek .

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Hi guys
I'm currently pretty drunk and carrying on to make it easier on myself, but in about 2 hrs I'm gonna drink some whiskey with 3000mg of crushed up trazodone and go for a partial hanging. I haven't been a member here for long but I've spent the past few months reading through threads so I wanted to say goodbye.
I'm honestly scared. I don't want to die but I don't see another way out.
I wish you all the best
Good luck!

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
May you find the peace you are looking for

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck, i hope you escape peacefully.

A

ApostleOfPain

Oct 12, 2023
It didn't work
The trazodone just made me violently sick and I've spent the last hour throwing up

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr, Ampsvx123, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
You likely took waaay too big a dose, the body loves to reject taking too many pills (and I know from personal experience how awful the vomiting is after)- I'm so sorry you're suffering like this.

• Informative
Reactions: vampire2002
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Awe I'm so sorry OP. I know that must be hell. I hope in your time that you still get your peace you are looking for 💙.

A

ApostleOfPain

Oct 12, 2023
You likely took waaay too big a dose, the body loves to reject taking too many pills (and I know from personal experience how awful the vomiting is after)- I'm so sorry you're suffering like this.
Probably yeah. Also the decision to crush them up into a single drink was a horrible idea. The whole thing turned into this... strange matter... and it was absolutely disgusting to drink.
I've been on and off sick and drowzy as hell ever since but it's getting better slowly

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Gonnerr and Praestat_Mori